ADware on google won't go Quarantine

Not much to say how do I get rid of the hijackers

Simple.PNG

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

Are you using the free version or the paid for version of Malwarebytes?  Some of the options are not available in the free version.  They will appear on the screen but will be non-functionable.

1 minute ago, kb5zue said:

Are you using the free version or the paid for version of Malwarebytes?  Some of the options are not available in the free version.  They will appear on the screen but will be non-functionable.

That's Adware cleaner in malwarebytes i have premium

Reminder⚠️

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

I have a feeling that most of that is a false positive since the first two are for a well known search engine (unless the links those records are linked to are suspect)  and the other is just the page the browser opens on startup, all of which can be changed in the settings of chrome or whatever chromium based browser you're using.

11 minutes ago, demonix00 said:

I have a feeling that most of that is a false positive since the first two are for a well known search engine (unless the links those records are linked to are suspect)  and the other is just the page the browser opens on startup, all of which can be changed in the settings of chrome or whatever chromium based browser you're using.

It isn't yahoo actually since it looks like this in Chrome web engines

since.PNG

Reminder⚠️