Any way to improve cooling performance of this laptop?

I have a Proline W945LU laptop, and the CPU frequently exceeds 85 degrees celcius under full load (Opening a browser gets this laptop to 100% utilization in Lubuntu), The fan is extremely loud and seems ineffective when speeding up. I have reapplied thermal paste multiple times, but it hasn't helped. Is there any way I can improve the cooling performance of this machine?

Specs:

Intel Celeron N3050

Intel HD 400

2GB DDR3L

fan.png

2 minutes ago, Super Computing said:

improve the cooling performance

You'd probably need a better cooling fan and heatsink out of copper to get better, and good luck finding one that will fit.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Lift it up the table. There are also cooling pads. But your Options are  very limited.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

How long have you had it? I repasted and cleaned my moms laptop recently and it made a huge difference.

Cooling pads/tables are great too, look for one that has a fan at the right spot on the bottom, assuming you have bottom intake.

Usually it's just the ability of the cooling solution to move the heat fast enough that is the problem. That's why it's a huge jump and not a slow creep in temp. A lot of laptops run in the 80s under any kind of load.