Wich qwadro card best for cad work

Range of qwadro is too long. So i am confused in what cheap qwadro card amd hier price card does mak defferenc in performance.

Quadro**

And yes it's probably the best option.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

1 minute ago, Janardan sutar said:

Range of qwadro is too long. So i am confused in what cheap qwadro card amd hier price card does mak defferenc in performance.

… ? Okay you might need to work on your English/spelling but Quadro 4000-8000 are the most powerful cards and can be used for basically any workload no matter how large, and then there are some less powerful cards and if you are confused you can tell us specifically what you want to do and what budget you have, then what you're looking at. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

1 minute ago, Janardan sutar said:

… ? Okay you might need to work on your English/spelling but Quadro 4000-8000 are the most powerful cards and can be used for basically any workload no matter how large, and then there are some less powerful cards and if you are confused you can tell us specifically what you want to do and what budget you have, then what you're looking at. 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

15 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Quadro cards are just desktop gaming GPUs with lower clocks until you hit the extreme high end.  They only perform better in specific situations where the driver tweaking done for them by NV gives them a performance boost.

11 minutes ago, KarathKasun said:

Quadro cards are just desktop gaming GPUs with lower clocks until you hit the extreme high end.  They only perform better in specific situations where the driver tweaking done for them by NV gives them a performance boost.

They are the top tier silicon, for customers that can't just use onboard graphics to view YouTube until a replacement arrives should the card fail. When time is money, the cost of a Quadro easily offsets the cost of a card failing during use.

On 5/28/2020 at 12:39 PM, Curious Pineapple said:

They are the top tier silicon, for customers that can't just use onboard graphics to view YouTube until a replacement arrives should the card fail. When time is money, the cost of a Quadro easily offsets the cost of a card failing during use.

Not sure if sarcastic or not.

Its the same silicon.  AISC quality is no different from what you find in consumer cards.

I have a few pulls from old workstations, they dont OC any better and they are not any more stable.  You can even hack drivers to enable quadro features on standard cards.

3 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

Not sure if sarcastic or not.

Its the same silicon.  AISC quality is no different from what you find in consumer cards.

I have a few pulls from old workstations, they dont OC any better and they are not any more stable.  You can even hack drivers to enable quadro features on standard cards.

Yeh it's the same silicon, but it's the best binned of the batch.

On 6/3/2020 at 4:31 AM, Curious Pineapple said:

Yeh it's the same silicon, but it's the best binned of the batch.

That is absolutely not true from the samples I have.