pixel 4xl($600) vs oneplus 7t($500) vs oneplus 7pro($500) vs oneplus 8($700) vs galaxy s20($800)

I currently have an iPhone 6 and planning to switch to android but confused among the above mentioned phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

I'm no expert, but here's my thoughts on each:

Pixel has best camera with clean stock android and regular software updates. Suffers from mediocre battery life, no touch ID and large forehead on display.

OnePlus 7t should have better performance than the pixel and uses oxygen OS which many say is better than stock android. Great phone overall but camera isn't very impressive and it lacks wireless charging. 7 pro has the pop up selfie camera so you get a notch less display, but does have curved sides.

OnePlus 8 should have a somewhat improved camera over the 7t but still not as good as pixel. Should feel even faster as it uses the latest Snapdragon 865. Same 90hz and no wireless charging as the 7 series, so perhaps not worth it.

S20 is probably the best all rounder here. Camera should be better than OnePlus but still not as good as pixel. Has a 120hz FHD or 90hz QHD display and Samsung's One UI which some love whilst others prefer a more stock experience.

Personally I'd go for the pixel. The 4 XLs battery should be better than the non-XL and it's a bit cheaper than some of the others. However that's only cos I value the camera and am partial to the Google brand. (I use the pixel 3a XL)

Hope this is helpful :)

PC

Ryzen 5 2600 Stock

Sapphire Nitro+ Special Edition Radeon RX580 8GB (Would Recommend)

Gigabyte B450M DS3H (Don't recommend)

Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000MHz CL15 

Phanteks P300 (Would Recommend)

Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

Corsair CX550M 550W  80+ Bronze

Deepcool FH-10 Fan Hub

3x BeQuiet Pure Wings 2

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/marmour/saved/QTY3ZL

Peripherals

LG 24MK400H

Logitech G413 Carbon

Logitech G305 (AAA Adaptor - 10g reduction) (Would recommend)

Logitech Z150

HyperX Cloud II (Would recommend)

Moto G5 Plus (Webcam)

Phone

Pixel 3A XL (Would recommend)

*Useful Link* PSU Tier List: https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psucultists-psu-tier-list/

In my Opinion: If you go for Oneplus 8 series, you go for Oneplus 8 Pro. That's the interesting phone this time, with much better Value.

Oneplus 8, aside from the Snapdragon 865 instead 855+, diesn't really offer anything worth mentioning compared to a much cheaper 7T.
They even have the EXACT same Main Camera. So Pictures will be pretty much the same (unless, the different SoC will have a slightly different post processing)

So, if Oneplus: 7T (or 7(T) Pro if price is right), or you jump directly to the 8 Pro.

But to comment some of your choices:

- Pixel: Well, didn't had good sales. Some things are bad, some things are good. biggest strenght: stock android with fast updates for 3 years. But stock android is not always better. I don't like it, because it lacks some really great features others have. If you want one of the best "point and shoot" camera experiences, and the most clean UI, this is your device.

6gb Ram is alittle too low for what it wants to be (a flaggship competing with the best), but you can manage. But the real bummer is.. only 64gb Ram, when even midrange phones offer 128gb already. 128gb is available for 100 bucks more, but that's also the maximum.

- Oneplus 7T: One of the most interesting devices 2019. 90 Hz, good battery live, the "better stock android" called OxygenOS, and good Price. Camera is a little step behind Pixel, but GCam can bring it very close.

Compared to the Pixel 4 XL: It offers 128gb Storage in base model for 100 dollar less, 8gb Ram, an almost as good camera (with GCam!!).

- Oneplus 7 Pro (or 7T Pro): Same 90 Hz, but QHD+ resolution display, and in my Opinion the only reason to get this one: Pop up Camera --> no Notch/punchhole.

- Oneplus 8: In my Opinion, skip that, and jump up to the 8 Pro. higher resolution screen, 120 Hz instead of 90 Hz, faster DDR5 based Ram, MUCH MUCH better Cameras (this time, Oneplus is right on top with all the others), official IP68, and Qi Charging with Reverse-Qi.

Camera is noticeably better than last year's Oneplus 7 Pro or 7T, 

If the 8 Pro is too expensive for you, i would go for 7T over 8.

- Galaxy S20: Since you say Dollar, i take you can get the Snapdraogn version? Then it's a great device, if you like Samsung's UI. good screen, 120 Hz, many features, etc etc.
If you're in Europe, and only have acccess to the Exynos Version, i would skip that. S20 with exynos has a shitty battery life. Like really crap.

I personally took the Oneplus 8 Pro, and don't regret it. For no money, i would trade it for a Pixel, not even the upcoming 5 XL, since Pixel come with only 6gb Ram, which will have a noticeable impact in multitasking, if your multitasking is heavy enough (like, older Apps will be kicked out of Ram earlier, than on devices with 8gb or more Ram. This is only relevant for enthusiast-grade-users)

Oneplus' OxygenOS UI still gives you the "feel" of a clean Stock Android, but it does offer many really great features. No real Bloat, no performance impact.
That's why i call OxygenOS the "better stock android". But keep in Mind, that is my personal opinion there. Your's might be different ^^

It really depends on Whats most important for you. I think, none of the devices you mentioned is "bad".
But the S20 will give you the 2020 120 Hz experience.

But allow me to mention an interesting alternative: Xiaomi Mi 10 series (Mi 10, Mi 10 Pro).

Mi 10 Pro difference compared to Mi 10: Slightly better sub-cameras, slightly faster charging, slightly smaller Battery. Otherwise identical. Same 1080p+, same 90 Hz, same 108MP Main camera (the same as the  S20 Ultra).

The Mi 10 base model might be an intersting Oneplus 8 competitor, if the Oneplus 8 Pro is too much.

22 hours ago, Mayank Dhingra said:

I currently have an iPhone 6 and planning to switch to android but confused among the above mentioned phone. Any suggestions would be appreciated. TIA

To be fair if you're spending 800 the iPhone 11 blows them all out of the water. 

As @huilun02 said we need to know what your wants are and why you want to move off iOS.

Dirty Windows Peasants :P ?