Ryzen 5 3600

So I just built a pc with a ryzen 5 3600 and my temps are awful they stay about 80 playing Fortnite on low and sometimes spike up to 92 I have a b450 a csm motherboard 

Check the: 

Mounting pressure of the CPU cooler, are all the screws wrist tight? if so then it could be the thermal paste application. Try cleaning the CPU and re-adding some thermal past. 

What CPU Cooler are you using? 

What is your cooling situation like? Is there multiple fans inside of your case excluding GPU fan(s) or CPU block?

If you room temperature is higher, that could also greatly influence how hot your PC can get and the rate at which it does.

3 minutes ago, EliteTM said:

Check the: 

Mounting pressure of the CPU cooler, are all the screws wrist tight? if so then it could be the thermal paste application. Try cleaning the CPU and re-adding some thermal past. 

What CPU Cooler are you using? 

I’m using stock cpu cooler but I don’t have any thermal paste 

Just now, Ghostly224 said:

I’m using stock cpu cooler but I don’t have any thermal paste 

If I was to repaste it I don’t have any thermal paste 

3 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

What is your cooling situation like? Is there multiple fans inside of your case excluding GPU fan(s) or CPU block?

If you room temperature is higher, that could also greatly influence how hot your PC can get and the rate at which it does.

I’m using a q300l case with only one case fan and stock cooler

Use Ryzen Master or HWiNFO for temperature readings, if you aren't already.

Make sure the cooler is properly screwed in and that you have at least half-decent airflow inside your case, so your CPU fan doesn't just get choked.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

4 minutes ago, Ghostly224 said:

Is the location the PC is in a higher temperature?

4 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

Is the location the PC is in a higher temperature?

No my room is pretty cold with an ac on 

Things it could be:

bad cooler mount

bad cpu bin

bad case cooling

bad interior ambient 

The only one I see addressed here is bad interior ambient.  Bad case cooling is a maybe to doubtful.

The next step is to do a full repaste and reattach of the cpu cooler.  There will be videos on how to do this.  They are not kidding or exagerating on how clean both plates have to be: mirror spotless.  so clean you can’t tell there ever even might have been paste there.  Then you reapply new paste and try again.  Paste CANNOT be reused.  It has nothing to do with the liquidity of the paste.  It has to do with what the paste does.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

42 minutes ago, Ghostly224 said:

I would get more paste if you could, also add more fans. I had that exact same case and I can say its an OVEN with only the stock fans. Its deceptive because it has alot of holes, but those holes are relatively small and the mesh is fine, this can cause air flow restriction. Its possible its a combination of things like the paste application and the case. I would for sure get more fans if youre gonna be using a ryzen 5 in that case. The stock fan for the case is also pretty bad. 

Just now, EliteTM said:

I would get more paste if you could, also add more fans. I had that exact same case and I can say its an OVEN with only the stock fans. Its deceptive because it has alot of holes, but those holes are relatively small and the mesh is fine, this can cause air flow restriction. Its possible its a combination of things like the paste application and the case. I would for sure get more fans if youre gonna be using a ryzen 5 in that case. The stock fan for the case is also pretty bad. 

And if you do get fans make sure theyre high static pressure fans, These fans will pull air in better through the fine mesh. https://www.amazon.com/ARCTIC-ACFAN00137A-Value-Pack-Pressure-Optimized/dp/B07HC782D5/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=arctic+static+pressure+fan&qid=1590622798&sr=8-2 these are a pretty good budget starter kit in terms of fans.