Amazon Refund

Doge99

Hello

I have ordered TP-Link Archer A6 from Amazon 

But I received wrong product i.e. Archer C1200 (which price was more then Archer A6)

Upon receiving the product I open the open with camera on then I contact Amazon (before contacting Amazon, I check the video was taken or not but as I am unlucky I was, the footage was lost) then after calling Amazon about the problem they told to email your problem so then I email with photos of wrong item delivered then 3 hours I got reply that refund was initiated and will be pickup in 2 day prior of the email sent. But my mother and then father told me not to sent the item to return and kept the router at one corner. Then she tried to blackmail me not to return, got brainwashed and cancel my return. Next day, she blackmail more then forces me to open the box, install the router and router was installed. I feel guilty, depressed and unable to get good sleep.

I just want to return this 

So I call my father that I want to return and then he said "ok you return this"

Now I have question what would I say to Amazon to get refund as the product was wrong item was sent and open that box 

I am so confused what to do 

Please help me

Thanks 

Regards

You can request a refund on your end without calling Amazon. 

9 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

You can request a refund on your end without calling Amazon. 

I did the same thing while ordering EHDD and then my refund got stuck and Amazon customer support staff and senior told that you you should have call as before sending the item to warehouse 

And if I would get refund under this condition

As the router was ordered and wrong item was sent 

The wrong item has problem 

Just now, xD Power Hole Stick said:

I did the same thing while ordering EHDD and then my refund got stuck and Amazon customer support staff and senior told that you you should have call as before sending the item to warehouse 

And if I would get refund under this condition

As the router was ordered and wrong item was sent 

The wrong item has problem 

Weird. I never have to call for exchange/refund. You can get a refund from this case for wrong item has sent to you. 

Amazon will take your return even if it's opened. 

Hell they usually give your refund when the package is updated as on their way. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

9 hours ago, AshRiver said:

Weird. I never have to call for exchange/refund. You can get a refund from this case for wrong item has sent to you. 

I return my EHDD and reject my refund and said you should have call us for the problem in order not to get your product seized but I was able to get refund.

6 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

Amazon will take your return even if it's opened. 

Hell they usually give your refund when the package is updated as on their way. 

Wrong item was delivered and opened also

If possible to get refund in that case

1 minute ago, xD Power Hole Stick said:

Wrong item was delivered and opened also

If possible to get refund in that case

You should get a refund in this case from wrong item and open box. Contact Amazon and tell them that. 

37 minutes ago, AshRiver said:

You should get a refund in this case from wrong item and open box. Contact Amazon and tell them that. 

No I mean that I open the box

I’ve opened a product, had it fail on first use and got a full refund from Amazon.

In near 20 years of using Amazon I have probably had over 100 successful refunds of varying states, all opened. They have yet to reject one for me.

Something here feels like a scam... it doesn’t sound like Amazon behaviour.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

26 minutes ago, NineEyeRon said:

I’ve opened a product, had it fail on first use and got a full refund from Amazon.

In near 20 years of using Amazon I have probably had over 100 successful refunds of varying states, all opened. They have yet to reject one for me.

100% agree on this

I've had all kind of issues over the years with amazon and I've always received a refund anyway after chatting with their operators.

I had an item arrived damaged with missing parts, forgot about it for 3 weeks after receiving it and still managed to get it refunded without the original box anyway without issues.

Something's off with the behaviour OP is experiencing 

1 hour ago, NineEyeRon said:

34 minutes ago, 3rrant said:

100% agree on this

I've had all kind of issues over the years with amazon and I've always received a refund anyway after chatting with their operators.

I had an item arrived damaged with missing parts, forgot about it for 3 weeks after receiving it and still managed to get it refunded without the original box anyway without issues.

Something's off with the behaviour OP is experiencing 

Thanks for your support

I will send an email to amazon