Want to replace the fan on my cpu cooler

SO i have the Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED CPU Cooler and it's an only red led fan but i want to replace it with an rgb one . maybe an rgb fan from cooler master but i don't know which one to pick .i want an rgb fan which has the same performance as the one that came with cooler and fits perfectly . Please tell which fan should i buy , it has to be rgb .

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/sZPgXL/cooler-master-sickleflow-120-argb-62-cfm-120-mm-fan-mfx-b2dn-18npa-r1

This is the same fan as the stock Hyper 212 fan but with adressable RGB.

Should fit on your cooler.

Just make sure you have the right Header on your mobo to control the RGB.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

But my mobo doesn't have an rgb header . isn't there a controller for the rgb

33 minutes ago, TheLordTN said:

But my mobo doesn't have an rgb header . isn't there a controller for the rgb

yes there are rgb controlers that you dont need to connect to a mobo they are cheap

3 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product/sZPgXL/cooler-master-sickleflow-120-argb-62-cfm-120-mm-fan-mfx-b2dn-18npa-r1

Should fit on your cooler.

Just make sure you have the right Header on your mobo to control the RGB.

Can The MASTERFAN SF120R RGB  fit too ? cuz i can buy this one locally whereas the sickleflow isn't accessible for me

3 hours ago, TheLordTN said:

Can The MASTERFAN SF120R RGB  fit too ? cuz i can buy this one locally whereas the sickleflow isn't accessible for me

Any 120mm fan will fit. Just make sure you get one which comes with controller. That way RGB compatibility is confirmed.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

16 hours ago, TheLordTN said:

The MASTERFAN SF120R RGB is airflow-optimized.

For use on a heatsink u will want to buy a pressure-optimized fan like the Sickleflow.

The Masterfan will fit and work, but i cant guarantee you will keep exactly the same Performance.

The CPU may run a few °C hotter or the fan will be a little louder to keep the same temps.

To be clear, we're talking about 2-3 °C or so...

But again, make sure your mobo has the correct RGB-header so u can actually control it.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

On 5/27/2020 at 4:54 AM, Stahlmann98 said:

They're not the same. 

I haven't seen any good reviews of the new Sickfleflow 120 ARGB but it's probably better than the original Hyper 212 LED fan since that's not a very high bar to clear.

14 hours ago, Stahlmann98 said:

The MASTERFAN SF120R RGB is airflow-optimized.

For use on a heatsink u will want to buy a pressure-optimized fan like the Sickleflow.

The Masterfan will fit and work, but i cant guarantee you will keep exactly the same Performance.

The CPU may run a few °C hotter or the fan will be a little louder to keep the same temps.

To be clear, we're talking about 2-3 °C or so...

The SF120R RGB is more of a balanced design similar to the MasterFanPro 120 Air Balance or the stock Hyper 212 RGB BE. That being said, the Sickfleflow 120 ARGB seems like a better fan across the board from initial impressions and listed specs. 

@TheLordTN Where are you shopping / located?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.