Corsair Type 3 Pata, other cable questions

Helltech

Ok, I got a CX550M for really cheap used. It doesn't come with all the needed cables. I also have a AX860i that I bought brand new a long time ago, it has all the cables. I need a PATA cable for my CX550M. As far as I am aware the PATA cable for both of these power supples is "Type 3" and that means I can use my PATA cable from my AX860i on my CX550M. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Corsair's PSU compatibility chart makes me think I'm right.. HOWEVER, I don't want to use my PATA cable from my AX860i if I can help it. So thusly I have two questions. My first question, is where can I get these cables besides eBay? A quick look and that was all I saw. Secondly my AXi came with this one male molex to female 4 pin cable. I've seen these cables before and I have NO idea what they are for. They look like a female 4pin PWM cable but they are just similar to that, not exactly like that. They look like they could be some kind of PATA power from the motherboard, I have no idea. I've seen them throughout my life and never knew what they were exactly. Don't even know what to call them. Image below for reference... 

-CP-9020044-UK-Gallery-AX860-PSU-007.png

The two cables closest to the power supply in that picture.

20 minutes ago, Helltech said:

Secondly my AXi came with this one male molex to female 4 pin cable. I've seen these cables before and I have NO idea what they are for. They look like a female 4pin PWM cable but they are just similar to that, not exactly like that. They look like they could be some kind of PATA power from the motherboard, I have no idea. I've seen them throughout my life and never knew what they were exactly. Don't even know what to call them. Image below for reference... 

Floppy disk drive connector. Probably why you don't recognise it :D

23 minutes ago, Helltech said:

Ok, I got a CX550M for really cheap used. It doesn't come with all the needed cables. I also have a AX860i that I bought brand new a long time ago, it has all the cables. I need a PATA cable for my CX550M. As far as I am aware the PATA cable for both of these power supples is "Type 3" and that means I can use my PATA cable from my AX860i on my CX550M. Correct me if I'm wrong, but Corsair's PSU compatibility chart makes me think I'm right.. HOWEVER, I don't want to use my PATA cable from my AX860i if I can help it. So thusly I have two questions. My first question, is where can I get these cables besides eBay?

Both the AX860i and CX550M use Type 3 PATA cables. You can buy them direct from Corsair's website. Currently unavailable though lists ETA 2 weeks.
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/Type-3-Flat-Black-Peripheral-Cable-With-4-Connectors/p/CP-8920112

Does anything in the system you're using the CX550M for actually need 4pin peripheral connectors? You might not need them.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

3 minutes ago, Spotty said:

Floppy disk drive connector. Probably why you don't recognise it :D

Both the AX860i and CX550M use Type 3 PATA cables. You can buy them direct from Corsair's website. Currently unavailable though lists ETA 2 weeks.
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-|-Parts/PC-Components/Power-Supplies/Type-3-Flat-Black-Peripheral-Cable-With-4-Connectors/p/CP-8920112

Does anything in the system you're using the CX550M for actually need 4pin peripheral connectors? You might not need them.

Yeah I need it for some of the case stuff (old case that I'm re-purposing). Thank you for asking though. And ahh, yeah even though I've been building my own computer since 2008 I never built one with a floppy drive makes sense now. Was thinking about going male sata to molex adapter but I'm just going to use my cable from 860i, I'll never need a second. Thank you so much.