Reinstalled gpu now no signal

WokeUp
Go to solution Solved by WokeUp,

Fixed It was the ram

Hey guys I had just finishing putting my pc back together (as in just removed gpu and reinstalled) and now nothing shows on screen just fan cycle sounds, I should mention the reason I took things apart was to check the powersupply because I did buy another gpu since mine is dying and gave me constant blue screens and showed red dots on screen, but it was working a little like limping... I am not too worried since I am using another pc now until my new gpu arrives but wanna know if this problem is something else here is a video all it does is just fan cycle, fans go up in power then down all the fans do that not only gpu fans

thanks for helping me out

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

it looks like you didn't install the ram

edit, nvm, realized its 8 ram slots. try any of the other pci slots?

14 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

it looks like you didn't install the ram

edit, nvm, realized its 8 ram slots. try any of the other pci slots?

Still nothing on screen 

RIG: CPU: i7-5930K 4.5GHz GPU: EVGA GTX 980 TI Superclocked 6GB RAM: 16GB DDR4 Motherboard: Msi X99S SLI Krait Edition Storage: 128GB SSD 2TB HDD

Fixed It was the ram