Zephyrus G15 VS New XP 15

I can't make my mind on this yet. I will need to switch my laptop in the very near future and I am interested into buying the new zephyrus G15 with the 4800hs the price/performance is very appealing but the review of this laptop on amazon are so bad and a the few youtube reviews of it suggest that it is running quite warm. Why the G15 instead of the G14 you might ask. Well it have a second m.2 slots which I would like to populate with my 970 pro that is currently used in my laptop and I don't think the G14 will be available in Canada soon enough for me to buy it. What I also don't like about this laptop is the soldered ram which prevent me from upgrading to 32gb in dual channel.

Now the xps 15 is kind of the sure shot for me. I owned an xps 15 before (l521x 2012) and I've been very pleased by it's performance and reliability and I also currently own an alienware 17 R3 which also served me well through the years but feel like it's hurting my productivity more and more lately (it just frozed while writing this post and forced me to restart). I am working with this laptop as a developper and using it to game very occasianally. So the new xps 15 is the sure shot for me to work and casual gaming. I'm a bit concern about the GPU (1650ti vs 1660ti) but I don't mind going the eGPU upgrade path in the future (which is not possible with the G15 no thunderbolt). I also love the fact that the ram isn't soldered to the board and make it possible to upgrade ram in the future. And the screen, keyboard and trackpad are also a major plus as someone who always work on the go (I often work from kitchen, couch or have to go directly to the office). However this one will be easily 1k more after taxes. I will take the i7-10875H  with 8GB of ram I plan to upgrade it right away with my gskill that is in my alienware (2x16GB @ 2400mhz DDR4) Is this a good idea or does the original 2933MHz will make difference? If so I will go with 16gb and upgrade to 32gb later on.

I'd like to know what you guys think of theses laptop and if you think my assumptions are right.

I am going to try to fix my PC this afternoon by re pasting it and reinstalling a fresh windows but if this doesn't work I will have to take a decision next week or so. Wish me luck.🤞

Main System: Ryzen 9 3900X, ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming AM4, G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB CL16, GTX 1070 Zotac, Lian Li TU-150, 1X Samsung 970 Pro 512GB NVME SSD and 1X WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Fractal Design Ion SFX 650G 80 PLUS Gold Certified 650W Full Modular SFX-L Power

Server: 2X Xeon X5670 @2.93 GHZ, Asus Z8NA-D6, PIKE RAID Card DDR3 1333mhz 48GB of ram, 1X 1TB crucial sata SSD, 1X4TB HDD 1X3TB HDD

Laptop: Alienware 17 R3 6700HQ, 32GB RAM DDR4 2400MHZ, PM951 NVME SSD, GTX 970M

Peripherals: G910 Logitech Keyboard,Logitech G935 Headset, Logitech G502 lightspeed mouse, DELL 32 inch S3220GGF 165hz freesync