cpu bottlenecking my gpu

Go to solution Solved by AshRiver,
1 minute ago, uzair ahmed4567 said:

Should i turn onn vsync???

No. Your two best parts are low the graphics settings and resolution. Your cpu is a big bottleneck. Make sure you are using dedicated gpu not intergrated gpu.

i have the following pc config : 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1050 Ti ,

CPU: AMD A8 PRO-7600B R7, 10 Compute Cores 4C+6G ,

Memory: 12 GB RAM (11.93 GB RAM usable)(dual channel),

ssd : 250gb  + 500 gb,

corsair 450w psu 

i want to play gta 5 on high but my fps drops in when i enter into the main city , and outside i get 30-45 fps please help!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

yea, thats a decent bottleneck. you could limit the fps to 30, should stabilize it a bit.

edit,^^^^ what ash said aswell.

1 minute ago, uzair ahmed4567 said:

No. Your two best parts are low the graphics settings and resolution. Your cpu is a big bottleneck. Make sure you are using dedicated gpu not intergrated gpu.

It's a bit of a bottleneck but you should still be getting better performance than that.

My previous PC had an A8-7600 as well and a 1050 (non-Ti), I was still able to get FPS in the high 40s to low 50s even in the city with action going on at 1080p high. The biggest limiting factor in games I actually ran into frequently was the 2GB of VRAM. 

"Rawr XD"

31 minutes ago, Aniallation said:

It's a bit of a bottleneck but you should still be getting better performance than that.

My previous PC had an A8-7600 as well and a 1050 (non-Ti), I was still able to get FPS in the high 40s to low 50s even in the city with action going on at 1080p high. The biggest limiting factor in games I actually ran into frequently was the 2GB of VRAM. 

Ohhk thanks