Recommendations for a pc under 500$ and with a good upgrade path

Can you please recommend a pc under 500$ and with good upgrade options?

Air cooling is fine. Both intel and AMD are ok.

Also I live in India so if you could check the availability that would be great.

How are we supposed to check availability in a country whose language we don't speak?

At best, you could get a Ryzen 3 3200G, ASRock B450 Pro4, 8GB DDR4 3000, some cheap case, a Corsair CX450 or Be Quiet System Power 9 500W and a 1TB WD Blue

With your budget I'd wait for the new Ryzen 4000 series to get an APU and B550 motherboard. Spending 500$ now isn't worth it. Just wait a few months till September/October.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

32 minutes ago, 5x5 said:

How are we supposed to check availability in a country whose language we don't speak?

At best, you could get a Ryzen 3 3200G, ASRock B450 Pro4, 8GB DDR4 3000, some cheap case, a Corsair CX450 or Be Quiet System Power 9 500W and a 1TB WD Blue

umm amazon india

3 hours ago, F.E.A.R. said:

With your budget I'd wait for the new Ryzen 4000 series to get an APU and B550 motherboard. Spending 500$ now isn't worth it. Just wait a few months till September/October.

Bios update to zen 3 from b450 motherboards is available

40 minutes ago, TheLegendaryBeacon said:

Bios update to zen 3 from b450 motherboards is available

I know bro, but not every B450 motherboard will have it. It's up to manufacturers to decide which models to support and which older CPU's support to drop. If you want you can go with a Ryzen 3200G, any MSI B450 board that ends with the word "MAX" and 8GB RAM (2x4) 3000MHz. The thing is Ryzen 3200G isn't supported on B550 or X570 since it's on Zen+ and not on Zen2. If I were you, I'd wait for the new APU's of the 4000 series and the B550 boards. For your own good, but you can build a system now as long as I care.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716

Thanks i did not know that

25 minutes ago, F.E.A.R. said:

I know bro, but not every B450 motherboard will have it. It's up to manufacturers to decide which models to support and which older CPU's support to drop. If you want you can go with a Ryzen 3200G, any MSI B450 board that ends with the word "MAX" and 8GB RAM (2x4) 3000MHz. The thing is Ryzen 3200G isn't supported on B550 or X570 since it's on Zen+ and not on Zen2. If I were you, I'd wait for the new APU's of the 4000 series and the B550 boards. For your own good, but you can system now as long as I care.