Recommended settings for Anno 1800

ZixteE
Go to solution Solved by Darkseth,

Just buy it, and find out.
It should be more CPU intense later on (when alot stuff is going on).

However, noone knows how much fps is enough for you. Some people are perfectly fine with 30 fps, others need 60 fps or they get an epileptic shock :P

At the worst: You can reduce settings to medium or even Low (or even Drop resolution as the last measurement). But you should easily be able to play the Game.
You can upgrade your Hardware later anytime. Don't miss a good Sale/deal for a Game you want to enjoy, just because of the Hardware today ^^

CPU: Ryzen 5 2600
GPU: Palit 1050 Ti Dual OC 4gb

RAM: 8gb

Planning to buy this game because its on sale thou, but  I dont know if my hardware cant handle this game and last thing is this cpu or gpu intense?

ran it on gtx 970 i3 on lowest settings with around 40-50 fps, you should be fine.

Just buy it, and find out.
It should be more CPU intense later on (when alot stuff is going on).

However, noone knows how much fps is enough for you. Some people are perfectly fine with 30 fps, others need 60 fps or they get an epileptic shock :P

At the worst: You can reduce settings to medium or even Low (or even Drop resolution as the last measurement). But you should easily be able to play the Game.
You can upgrade your Hardware later anytime. Don't miss a good Sale/deal for a Game you want to enjoy, just because of the Hardware today ^^