MetallicGear Neo

Vodad

https://www.newegg.com/white-metallic-gear-neo-qube-dual-chamber-atx-mid-tower/p/N82E16811700009?Description=duel computer case&cm_re=duel_computer_case-_-11-700-009-_-Product&quicklink=true

Any feedback on this case?

I was looking at the Lian Li 011 Dynamic, but I can't seem to find in anywhere that it is in stock.

The Dynamic XL also looks pretty nice, but not sure if it would be worth the extra 50 bucks.

Just looking for thoughts

Thanks

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

Just now, foldingNoob said:

nice looking case. looks like they ripped off the lianli case that gamers nexus praised. https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3506-lian-li-o1-dynamic-xl-case-review-benchmarks

Pretty much,  I have just not seen any good reviews for it.  I am looking for a case with a little more room.  The case I have now just does not seem to have enough airflow so I am looking for something that will work better.  I also want something that looks good as well.

| CPU: Ryzen 9 5950x | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X570-E | RAM: Trident Z Neo 32GB(2x16) 3600 | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT Ultimate | Storage: Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0 M.2 | Storage: 2TB Seagate 7200RPM  | Case: Lian Li 011 Dynamic PCMR | PSU: EVGA Supernova 1000 G6 80+ Gold| Display: Pixio PX7 Prime | Cooler: Corsair H150i Elite Capellix

1 minute ago, Vodad said:

Pretty much,  I have just not seen any good reviews for it.  I am looking for a case with a little more room.  The case I have now just does not seem to have enough airflow so I am looking for something that will work better.  I also want something that looks good as well.

what have you got now? I just moved my computer to the silverstone RL08 from the coolermaster NR400. GPU temp dropped 10 degreed C with 140mm fans in top and front intake. I couldn't get that in my NR400. Top fans in the NR400 were arguably useless. Best airflow case I ever had was the antec 1200 from around 10 years ago. They dont make cases that large anymore. It had a 200mm top exhaust, 2X 120mm rear exhaust, 4X front 120mm front intake. If you hurry you might find it at the west auckland landfill.

1 minute ago, foldingNoob said:

what have you got now? I just moved my computer to the silverstone RL08 from the coolermaster NR400. GPU temp dropped 10 degreed C with 140mm fans in top and front intake. I couldn't get that in my NR400. Top fans in the NR400 were arguably useless. Best airflow case I ever had was the antec 1200 from around 10 years ago. They dont make cases that large anymore. It had a 200mm top exhaust, 2X 120mm rear exhaust, 4X front 120mm front intake. If you hurry you might find it at the west auckland landfill.

I have an NZXT H510.  I really liked the look of it, But I pretty much am running with the side panel off, because it gets a bit too hot inside it.  Finally got an aio for the processor, but I seem to run hot on the gpu if the side is on the case.

5 minutes ago, Vodad said:

I have an NZXT H510.  I really liked the look of it, But I pretty much am running with the side panel off, because it gets a bit too hot inside it.  Finally got an aio for the processor, but I seem to run hot on the gpu if the side is on the case.

yea they did make a nice looking case. I think they only thing you can do is increase the rpm of front intake fans on the H510. Its a shame the vertical GPU mount cases dont also have side panel vents. I dont know if you have an inverted case available to you and the budget to fill it with intake fans but that is what I did to get my GPU temp down.

46 minutes ago, Vodad said:

I just came back to my pc and noticed this neo case has fans in the bottom that blow into the GPU. That looks good!