boot looping

BornOfAmerica

hello every one. For about a month now my pc has been boot looping with a black screen. When I turn the pc on the gpu fans kick into full throttle. Every now and then I'll get the pc to post to the bios with a message that says I have a problem with my cpu fan speed. I bought a new cpu cooler to try and fix the whole issue but it has not worked. Anyone got any tips

12 minutes ago, BornOfAmerica said:

hello every one. For about a month now my pc has been boot looping with a black screen. When I turn the pc on the gpu fans kick into full throttle. Every now and then I'll get the pc to post to the bios with a message that says I have a problem with my cpu fan speed. I bought a new cpu cooler to try and fix the whole issue but it has not worked. Anyone got any tips

what are your pc specs? sounds like a possible motherboard issue. did you try one of the other fan headers?

I don't really know if this would work for you, personally myself I had some troubles with bootlooping in the past, I usually had the problem that my pc won't even post or let me get in to the bios. I turned on the pc, cpu, gpu and case fans go in, no beps, no screen, only them keep going for at least 30-40 seconds, after that shuting down 10-15 seconds before starting all over again, repeat for infinite until I turn down the psu switch. This problem particularly was caused by a corrupted bios problem, the solution was to bypass 2 pins on the chip that has M_Bios on the motherboard. Anyways, the problem was solved after switching Moptherboard. 

Ryzen 5 3600x

Rtx 2070

32gb 3000 mhz ram

1tb hard drive

250gb nvme m.2 ssd 

950gb ssd drive

X470 motherboard 

I agree that it may end up just being my motherboard because before the process i had updated the bios.

13 minutes ago, BornOfAmerica said:

Ryzen 5 3600x

Rtx 2070

32gb 3000 mhz ram

1tb hard drive

250gb nvme m.2 ssd 

950gb ssd drive

X470 motherboard 

x470, what brand and model?

2 minutes ago, BornOfAmerica said:

Asus rog crosshair vi hero

a quick search shows that this issue appears to be common on these boards. a bios update seems to help in some cases.

Tha k you very much I'm going to guy a new motherboard 

7 minutes ago, BornOfAmerica said:

Tha k you very much I'm going to guy a new motherboard 

np, you could try a new bios flash before buying though, could save money.