Mobo for 3300x

what mobo would be better for the 3300x the Asrock B450m Pro4 or the F variant?

1 minute ago, Hendricks3 said:

what mobo would be better for the 3300x the Asrock B450m Pro4 or the F variant?

Wait 2 weeks ish for b550

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

2 minutes ago, TofuHaroto said:

Wait 2 weeks ish for b550

do you think there'll be a good as the asrock one for about the same price range? Also dont really care for the upgrade to the 4000 series as this is gonna go to my living room pc

1 minute ago, Hendricks3 said:

do you think there'll be a good as the asrock one for about the same price range? Also dont really care for the upgrade to the 4000 series as this is gonna go to my living room pc

They will be possibly even better than it because it is rumored that the new platform will have more robust vrm solution 

As for the price they won't be expensive but they will be a little more than b450 as it is a newer platform but I recommend waiting for b550 and if the prices are not reasonable for you then b450 will go down in price and you will be able to save money

So you'll win either way 😉

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Build Log: 

Just now, TofuHaroto said:

They will be possibly even better than it because it is rumored that the new platform will have more robust vrm solution 

As for the price they won't be expensive but they will be a little more than b450 as it is a newer platform but I recommend waiting for b550 and if the prices are not reasonable for you then b450 will go down in price and you will be able to save money

So you'll win either way 😉

'kay thanks bruh

29 minutes ago, Hendricks3 said:

'kay thanks bruh

Your welcome :D

Build Log: 

Yeah wait for B550 chipsets... due around mid June

thats what im doing for my sons PC upgrade

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro