Looking for a place to buy broken PC components.

Hi, as title suggests i'm interested on buying broken pc components (and i mean it, like fried up cpu's, gpu's and such) in order to collect them and put on display, it started when i refused to throw away my own pc components' boxes and actually got a couple more from a friend who had just built his, but i'm currently looking forward to collect basically good looking junk to display in different ways, one of which is a MoBo wall like the one Linus made, but without painting it.

The only issue is that i can't seem to find anywhere to buy at actual junk prices since people always keep the hope that their stuff can be easily fixed so it must hold most of it's value, which is a real downer since i have no intention neither the knowledge or equipment to fix stuff, even if any of that can be at least salvaged for parts, so i'm hoping you guys can refer me to some trustworthy websites or sellers who have actual dead junk at reasonable prices, i'm specially interested on:

Motherboards 

GPU's

CPU's

PSU's

RAM modules

Gaming peripherials

I only want flashy stuff, i also want to start collecting old consoles and stuff, but that'll come later, have a nice one.

See if you have any electronics recyclers in your area, they probably get outdated or dead hardware regularly. Other than that, you could find deals on sites like craigslist or Facebook marketplace, I got lucky and got a 780 TI for $20 that I was able to fix off of craigslist.