I need to rant for a second

minimalist

Well I don't like typical keyboards because IMO, no offense to others, they just look old. They look like the same thing I used when I was a kid. The furthest departure from that that was mechanical was the corsair K70 or Razer Blackwidow. 

I really do find that comment funny. Yes keyboards still look like keyboards and most 2 button mice still look like mice that were used long ago. The reason for this is because they work, its as simple as that and although the mechanical trend is on the rise most keyboards in the past started as mechanical as well.  you can even find old keyboards that are tenkeyless. So i guess if you are looking for something that doesn't look like an old keyboard look at the ergodox keyboards 

"The only problem is that when parts are built they aren't built from the perspective of people using them for performance as well as looks.  If they were, one board wouldn't come in one color." 

...Um...ROG, perhaps?

@minimalist Also, if you want a keyboard with a white backlight that looks different, get the Logitech G710+.

g710-gaming-keyboard-images.png

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I really do find that comment funny. Yes keyboards still look like keyboards and most 2 button mice still look like mice that were used long ago. The reason for this is because they work, its as simple as that and although the mechanical trend is on the rise most keyboards in the past started as mechanical as well.  you can even find old keyboards that are tenkeyless. So i guess if you are looking for something that doesn't look like an old keyboard look at the ergodox keyboards

Oh I totally get that. I didn't mean that there should be a full departure. For example, the Blackwidow, it has a really cool font and the shape isn't your typical, old school keyboard shape. I actually think Mice are the furthest from your original classic mouse. I have 0 complaints about them. Some look awesome. Corsair, Razer, Steelseries--they all do a really good job. Logitech and Apple do a good job with keyboard shapes. Classic keyboards do the mechanical thing really well I guess.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

"The only problem is that when parts are built they aren't built from the perspective of people using them for performance as well as looks. If they were, one board wouldn't come in one color."

...Um...ROG, perhaps?

@minimalist Also, if you want a keyboard with a white backlight that looks different, get the Logitech G710+.

g710-gaming-keyboard-images.png

Isn't ROG only black/red?

If it wasn't for that orange and logo by the arrow keys I would love you for life. I actually like that keyboard and hasn't seen it before!

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

I've been a Mac buyer for the past 7 or 8 years. With that said, I want to be able to customize and upgrade parts which is why I'm switching back to PC again. Maybe I've been spoiled with Apple's design which made buying peripherals and what not very easy. There wasn't much to choose from but it always looked good. It was all easy and looked great.

Now that I'm putting together a PC I expected it to be harder to put together a good looking and coordinated PC because there are so many options, which I wanted. No, it's damn near impossible. There are gold, green, red, blue components on motherboards. Keyboards with only green, red, blue LED lights. Nothing is interchangeable and nothing is offered in more than one color. If you care about design and the looks of things, you're pretty much screwed.

WTF is up with that?

So your looking for a keyboard with white LED and a wrist rest that looks custom and cool...you could get a custom MaxKey keyboard http://www.maxkeyboard.com/

You've got a Z87sabretooth good choice gotta love that board

NZXT H440 Nice case, not a fan of NZXT there 810 switch is sort of terrible

I didn't read the whole thing but if you don't like the offerings from maxkey there are other custom keyboard makers. Honestly I get where your coming from, I was looking to make a purple and white build with blue accents and this was the only keyboard that worked for me 

http://www.maxkeyboard.com/max-keyboard-tesoro-colada-g3nl-aluminum-backlit-mechanical-keyboard.html

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Soldering is easy p z. It's 8th grade stuff. 

Some people would rather not bother and have better things to do with their time myself included.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Isn't ROG only black/red?

If it wasn't for that orange and logo by the arrow keys I would love you for life. I actually like that keyboard and hasn't seen it before!

The orange totally kills it for me too.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Some people would rather not bother and have better things to do with their time myself included.

The guy clearly wants something unique so he will have to put in time anyways  :P

CPU \\ i7-3770K@4.6GHz Motherboard \\ MSI MPower Z77 RAM \\ 16GB 1886 Patriot Viper 3 GPU \\ EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4GB CASE \\ Corsair 600T SE White Storage \\ Western Digital Black 2TB PSU \\ Seasonic SS-760XP2 Cooling \\ H100i + 3 Swiftech Helix 120s 

i tot u had topre too?

Yep, two HHKB 2's, a Topre RF 103UB-55G, a Topre Type Heaven and an FC660C......the 55G's my fave though.

Well I don't like typical keyboards because IMO, no offense to others, they just look old. They look like the same thing I used when I was a kid. The furthest departure from that that was mechanical was the corsair K70 or Razer Blackwidow. Problem is, I'm going to be building a computer with all black internal parts and a white case. I wanted everything black and white. Finding a mouse with white LED is much easier. Those two keyboards above come with a red led on a black keyboard and green led. Not white. The only white led corsair keyboard has too many keys. Keys that I would never ever use.

Oh and also MX Brown which makes things a tad more difficult.

Well, contrary to your take on it, I actually love these 'old style' rectangular shaped keyboards. You won't find a moderni'ish type keyboard in my collection....like Corsair's K series, any and I do mean ANY Razer keyboards, as well as the G710+. Sure they each have their merits, but I's simply old skool when it comes to keyboards. The thing about these old skool style keyboards is that they are easy to mod. Take this Ducky Shine 3 Cherry Green I have, it has white LED, but if you want a white case black key caps keyboard, simply dislodge the top cover of the keyboard, spray it white and you'd have a white keyboard, black key cap and white LED that's in some way unique to you.

I'd gotten a Ducky first gen keyboard with black case and white key caps.....I sprayed the case white:

20130726_215715_zps8d5edf11.jpg

Then I mounted the top case back to the base and got this:

20130727_134556_zps65bd1586.jpg

Now, would such simple mod look good with other keyboards, yes, but it would take more time and effort, For example, one guy did a Razer BWU 2013 mod to a White Widow, he'd even needed to change the LEDs as green would not go well with such a color scheme....it looked awesome! IF ever I were to consider getting a Razer, that one'd be it! That guy obviously invested time, effort and money into that mod and it worked out well for him.

Take this Ducky Shine 3 YOTS Edition, it comes with white LED which every one else has....

20130827_170445_zps4019fbe3.jpg

But, with a childishly simple colored LED cover mod, it looks like this:

20131130_154543_zps6d0da185.jpg

It's easier to mod a simply designed keyboard than a Razer for example, Corsair keyboards leave very little to be modded due to aluminum used......

Also, aesthetics is important, so is the feel of the type of keyboard you use. Buckling spring feels awesome, but can get a tad noisy....next in line would be Topre keyboards.....for me anyway. They have a totally different feel from the usual Cherry MX keyboards, of my 3 rigs, I'm using a Leopold FC660C (Topre)  for my main rig, a HHKB Pro 2 (Topre) for my 2nd rig, and a Leopold FC660M (Cherry Clear). Topre feels so much better and quieter to type and game with, though I find Cherry Clear, Green, White and Black to be pretty good too.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Companies like ASUS, MSI, Gigabyte will pick their colors for their gaming motherboards, mainstream and enthusiasts. You could go to the extreme and totally customize your heatsinks by spray painting them, doing custom side panels, sleeving cables, and what not. No one is stopping you from doing that.

There are LEDs that are RGB and there are keyboards that are RGB as well. With Corsair Mechanical RGB MX Cherry switches, you have about 15.6 million color choices. Time to do some research OP to achieve a desire look.

Just look at these beauties. http://www.million-dollar-pc.com/

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Yep, two HHKB 2's, a Topre RF 103UB-55G, a Topre Type Heaven and an FC660C......the 55G's my fave though.

Well, contrary to your take on it, I actually love these 'old style' rectangular shaped keyboards. You won't find a moderni'ish type keyboard in my collection....like Corsair's K series, any and I do mean ANY Razer keyboards, as well as the G710+. Sure they each have their merits, but I's simply old skool when it comes to keyboards. The thing about these old skool style keyboards is that they are easy to mod. Take this Ducky Shine 3 Cherry Green I have, it has white LED, but if you want a white case black key caps keyboard, simply dislodge the top cover of the keyboard, spray it white and you'd have a white keyboard, black key cap and white LED that's in some way unique to you.

I'd gotten a Ducky first gen keyboard with black case and white key caps.....I sprayed the case white:

20130726_215715_zps8d5edf11.jpg

Then I mounted the top case back to the base and got this:

20130727_134556_zps65bd1586.jpg

Now, would such simple mod look good with other keyboards, yes, but it would take more time and effort, For example, one guy did a Razer BWU 2013 mod to a White Widow, he'd even needed to change the LEDs as green would not go well with such a color scheme....it looked awesome! IF ever I were to consider getting a Razer, that one'd be it! That guy obviously invested time, effort and money into that mod and it worked out well for him.

Take this Ducky Shine 3 YOTS Edition, it comes with white LED which every one else has....

20130827_170445_zps4019fbe3.jpg

But, with a childishly simple colored LED cover mod, it looks like this:

20131130_154543_zps6d0da185.jpg

It's easier to mod a simply designed keyboard than a Razer for example, Corsair keyboards leave very little to be modded due to aluminum used......

Also, aesthetics is important, so is the feel of the type of keyboard you use. Buckling spring feels awesome, but can get a tad noisy....next in line would be Topre keyboards.....for me anyway. They have a totally different feel from the usual Cherry MX keyboards, of my 3 rigs, I'm using a Leopold FC660C (Topre)  for my main rig, a HHKB Pro 2 (Topre) for my 2nd rig, and a Leopold FC660M (Cherry Clear). Topre feels so much better and quieter to type and game with, though I find Cherry Clear, Green, White and Black to be pretty good too.

Very cool work man! Do you have a picture of that modded Razer BWU? I'd love to check that out!

Very cool work man! Do you have a picture of that modded Razer BWU? I'd love to check that out!

Sorry...my bad, it was a regular BW non Ultimate. They weren't kidding when they say memory's first to go when you get older. Anyway, here the link:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=16360.0

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to add that he'd swapped out the Blues with Clears (great move on his part as Clears are just........awesome!), like I'd said, he'd invested a good deal of time, effort and money for this mod and it'd turned out very nice.

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

Part of being a designer.  The devil's in the details.  lol

hehe nice saying. but i aslo though of doing grapihcs design(logo design) but then i chose mechatronics over it. but i know that im also very picky when it comes to design. most of the times i actually look at the design 1st and then at the performance lolol

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Sorry...my bad, it was a regular BW non Ultimate. They weren't kidding when they say memory's first to go when you get older. Anyway, here the link:

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=16360.0

Very sexy looking. I would have liked to spray a coat of lacquer tho. Did that to my CF wrapped PSU. Matte CF is too mainstream :P

If you want everything a certain color, you could always just paint it yourself. My case was an old beige case that I spray painted black and now it's beautiful!

CPU: Intel i5-2400Motherboard: Asus P8Z68-V LXMemory: 16GB 1333MHz Crucial BallistixGPU: GIGABYTE WINDFORCE GeForce GTX 760 2GB 256-bit GDDR5 (1085 MHz/1150 MHz) | Storage: SAMSUNG 830 Series 2.5-Inch 128GB SSD + Western Digital 3.5-Inch 2TB HDDPSU: Diablotek PHD650 650W
Neumont University | Bachelors of Science in Computer Science | In Progress

I'm sure this has already been said in the eight pages of this thread but I find it very easy to match components' color schemes. Video cards and RAM practically match every color scheme you could think of. The only hard part is finding high quality LED fans (if you're into that) to swap out with stock ones on a case. Even if that's a roadblock, it's nothing that plain fans and an LED strip can't fix.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Yeah, I know about that keyboard.  It's like the Ducky Shine keyboards though.  It just looks old.  No offense to those who own it.  I just don't like the way it looks.  Compare that keyboard with the K70 or the Blackwidow and it's not much of a competition aesthetic wise.

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g710plus-mechanical-gaming-keyboard white LED. good design, feels great. and it isnt like a ducky or filco or CM

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g710plus-mechanical-gaming-keyboard white LED. good design, feels great. and it isnt like a ducky or filco or CM

I know someone else showed me that which I hadn't seen before.  But that damn orange!!!!!!  Why would they do that?  

I know someone else showed me that which I hadn't seen before.  But that damn orange!!!!!!  Why would they do that?  

yea and sorry i kept reading the posts and i saw it but i already posted this. what about this one http://www.corsair.com/us/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboards/vengeance-k95-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html without dat orange. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

yea and sorry i kept reading the posts and i saw it but i already posted this. what about this one http://www.corsair.com/us/gaming-peripherals/gaming-keyboards/vengeance-k95-fully-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html without dat orange.

No biggie, it's a long ass thread. That keyboard is the closest to what I want and I'm considering it. I'm going to wait until the Corsair RGb board comes out and go from there. If it's too much I might go with what you just linked to. The one thing I don't like is all of the extra keys. I don't need them all but the look of the board is what I want.

No biggie, it's a long ass thread. That keyboard is the closest to what I want and I'm considering it. I'm going to wait until the Corsair RGb board comes out and go from there. If it's too much I might go with what you just linked to. The one thing I don't like is all of the extra keys. I don't need them all but the look of the board is what I want.

yea. you cant really have everything you want. there arent many out there i guess. those extra keys in my opinion are a minor thing. 

Do some simple mods, buy some paint, problem solved.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

If the G710+ suits you but the orange bezel is an eyesore, you can always mod it....take a look here.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1316586/logitech-g710-disassembly-and-modification-56k-warning

The paintwork seems a tad rough (I'd have chosen to go with a matt finish), but after the mod, it looks so much better.........seriously, what those peeps at Logitech were smoking when they decided to incorporate that fugly orange bezel into its design.

If the G710+ suits you but the orange bezel is an eyesore, you can always mod it....take a look here.

http://www.overclock.net/t/1316586/logitech-g710-disassembly-and-modification-56k-warning

The paintwork seems a tad rough (I'd have chosen to go with a matt finish), but after the mod, it looks so much better.........seriously, what those peeps at Logitech were smoking when they decided to incorporate that fugly orange bezel into its design.

I honestly feel like half of the designs out there are for teens or what teens think is cool. A lot of the design is very young. It's surprising actually because PC buyers and builders tend to be older.

Oh and I found that this morning. I'm thinking about doing it actually. It just won't look like that, or at least I hope not. I'd have to paint the whole thing. I don't like the g710+ either. The thing that's making me hesitate is those boards are having problems with their LED's apprently. Modding it will void the warranty.