Separate audio from two monitors

Oscar Barcenas

Is it possible to have something from youtube play on the 2nd monitor and then able to have audio play on my headphones for games on the 1st monitor , but not have the youtube audio playing as well??? 

yes,

when opening sound settings, down at the bottom is advanced sound settings.

there you can set the sound device per application.

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti

Thank you so much dude that did help with that problem, but I do have another question. How do I get more apps to pop up it only shows 3 right now? Chrome,Razer, and system sounds, but I was hoping to get youtube to play on headset while hulu play on the other for my wife. Thank you so much!

1 minute ago, Oscar Barcenas said:

Thank you so much dude that did help with that problem, but I do have another question. How do I get more apps to pop up it only shows 3 right now? Chrome,Razer, and system sounds, but I was hoping to get youtube to play on headset while hulu play on the other for my wife. Thank you so much!

in order to set them, the application has to send an audio signal, soon as it sends that it should pop up there.

Gamesystem: X3700, 32GB memory @3200mhz, GTX1080 Hybrid

Unraid system: Epyc 7352, 24/48, 96GB ECC buffered @2666mhz, 2x GT710, GTX1050Ti