Desk Space

BoxTurtle
Go to solution Solved by minibois,

Get yourself a little Fred.

Image may contain: 1 person

I am the kind of person that likes things organized and all space used. For example I like when all the usb ports on a pc are being used. I am useing a folding table as a desk and a thrid of the table is not being used. I cannot move my setup over becaue then i would be too far from the outlet, I do not want to use a extension cable. So what should I do with this desk room? I know this is random but take this seresly and respond with honest and good answers. Thank You

WARNING!! THE THINGS I SAY ARE BASED OFF EXPERIENCE AND MIGHT NOT BE TOTALLY ACCURATE!!

You could put something like a lamp or plant over there to help fill the space.

Its funny I'm sort of the opposite of you. I like having extra open space available. At my office I have half of my L shaped desk pretty much open for when I look at architectual and mechanical/plumbing plans, and that habit spilled over to my home setup.

Get yourself a little Fred.

Image may contain: 1 person

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Back in the golden age of technology, we had printers. Perhaps you can pick up one of these relics of the past?

Alternatively, a scented candle or diffuser.

OK if you have to fill the space, here's a few desk things

Figurines/models if you're into anime or robots or some tv show

Printer

Second computer if you have/need one

dual monitor setup

speakers

Hutch

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.