AI Suite 3 not saving standard settings

Hello and good day to you all!,

First of all i would like to apologise for any future gramatical errors!

Now to my issue, im new to pc building and build my own system using:

Asus Tuf B450-Pro ( AM4 socket ) motherboard

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x cpu

6x nf-a12x25 PWM 12v noctua fans  ( 3x top mounted for exaust, 3x front mounted as inlet )

1x 120mm stock case fan ( exaust )

Noctua D15 cooler ( slightly bend in shipping im getting an RMA soon ) 

I am using Ai suite 3 as my program to set up my fan speeds, fist of all i am running them in DC mode stuck at 1100RPM ( not sure if the RPM is overkill but my CPU is even at this playing a game called "Black Desert Online" at 70-78C so hence the higher RPM ).

My issue is whenever i reboot my computer the custom fan setting ( DC mode 1100RPM ) does not automatically get selected causing me to on every reboot manually select it. Ive seen another forum post where they told me to change my profile to the standart(asus) in the Program files folder. but whenever i reboot it still referts to stock curve > custom one i made.

Anyone know how to get a default fan profile to always get selected, when rebooting my pc.

Thanks for the help people!~

On 5/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, homeap5 said:

You should be happy that Ai Suite even works. This tool has not the best reputation.

Is there another way to get my FANS runnign at a specific speed when my pc boots? cuz i did it in the bios but its a bit finecky > a program where i can put hard numbers in