Please please help me

HEIL Zeus

I have been having this problem since I bought my PC. 2007. I am not able to fix it anyway. I tried a fresh install of windows, graphics driver, and directx also. It is still showing the same thing in each and every thing. From nfs to epic games launcher. I can't even download gta 5 because of this. Epic launcher wouldn't even open.

Please help me, please 🙏🙏🙏

IMG_20200515_204405_1.jpg

2 minutes ago, HEIL Zeus said:

I have been having this problem since I bought my PC. 2007. I am not able to fix it anyway. I tried a fresh install of windows, graphics driver, and directx also. It is still showing the same thing in each and every thing. From nfs to epic games launcher. I can't even download gta 5 because of this. Epic launcher wouldn't even open.

Please help me, please 🙏🙏🙏

IMG_20200515_204405_1.jpg

Try running a check disk command in Windows and if that fails then you'll have to uninstall "Epic Games Launcher" from add/remove programs in the Control Panel and then install it again.

Hope this information post was helpful  ?,

@Boomwebsearch 

Try to find the main launcher instead of shortcut and run it. Else try reinstalling epic games launcher?

Try installing all the Visual C++ Redistributables, you can get an all-in-one installer from https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

Also you can log in via the website and put the game in your library to be installed later.
https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/grand-theft-auto-v/home

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

On 5/15/2020 at 8:56 PM, Boomwebsearch said:

Try running a check disk command in Windows and if that fails then you'll have to uninstall "Epic Games Launcher" from add/remove programs in the Control Panel and then install it again.

Can I really run gta 5 though ?

I have pentium g2030 dual core at 3 GHz

4gb ram 1333 MHz

Nvidia GeForce GT 710

On 5/15/2020 at 8:57 PM, Hold-Ma-Beer said:

Try to find the main launcher instead of shortcut and run it. Else try reinstalling epic games launcher?

it didn't work out.

On 5/15/2020 at 9:00 PM, PorkishPig said:

Try installing all the Visual C++ Redistributables, you can get an all-in-one installer from https://www.techpowerup.com/download/visual-c-redistributable-runtime-package-all-in-one/.

The 2005 files are not being installed. It's showing this error. Will it be a problem ?

And all other files have been installed, but it is still not working. Still the same problem.

IMG_20200518_133333_1.jpg

9 hours ago, HEIL Zeus said:

Can I really run gta 5 though ?

I have pentium g2030 dual core at 3 GHz

4gb ram 1333 MHz

Nvidia GeForce GT 710

The minimum requirements for GTA 5 include a quad core CPU (Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 or AMD Phenom 9850 at the minimum), 4GB of system RAM, 65GB of available disk space, and a Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB or AMD HD 4870 1GB (at the minimum).

Your graphics card should be sufficient to be playable, 4GB of RAM is on the low side (would recommend upgrading to at least 8GB of RAM) although should work, and the CPU is definitely going to need an upgrade to a quad core or better. Is this a pre-built system or a custom-built system, you may be able to upgrade keeping some components same (case, storage, fans, possibly power supply, etc) although will need to upgrade your motherboard platform and processor (also may need new RAM since your current 4GB of RAM is DDR3 and modern standard for computers today is DDR4)?

If you would like some recommended upgrades, please state your components list (include case, power supply, motherboard, etc) and budget for upgrades within this thread.

@Boomwebsearch 

5 hours ago, HEIL Zeus said:

And all other files have been installed, but it is still not working. Still the same problem.

2005 shouldn't matter, it's rarely used nowadays. If the issue is still occurring, try running Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135. If this doesn't help, the issue likely originates from a hardware failure.

Make sure to quote me or use @PorkishPig to notify me that you replied!

Desktop

CPU - Ryzen 9 3900X | Cooler - Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard - ASUS TUF X570-PLUS RAM - Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 32GB Case - Meshify C

GPU - RTX 3080 FE PSU - Straight Power 11 850W Platinum Storage - 980 PRO 1TB, 960 EVO 500GB, S31 1TB, MX500 500GB | OS - Windows 11 Pro

Homelab

CPU - Core i5-11400 | Cooler - Noctua NH-U12S | Motherboard - ASRock Z590M-ITX RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V DDR4-3600 32GB (2x16)  | Case - Node 304

PSU - EVGA B3 650W | Storage - 860 EVO 256GB, Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB, WD Red 4TB (x6 in RAIDZ1 w/ LSI 9207-8i) | OS - TrueNAS Scale (Debian)

12 hours ago, Boomwebsearch said:

The minimum requirements for GTA 5 include a quad core CPU (Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 or AMD Phenom 9850 at the minimum), 4GB of system RAM, 65GB of available disk space, and a Nvidia 9800 GT 1GB or AMD HD 4870 1GB (at the minimum).

Your graphics card should be sufficient to be playable, 4GB of RAM is on the low side (would recommend upgrading to at least 8GB of RAM) although should work, and the CPU is definitely going to need an upgrade to a quad core or better. Is this a pre-built system or a custom-built system, you may be able to upgrade keeping some components same (case, storage, fans, possibly power supply, etc) although will need to upgrade your motherboard platform and processor (also may need new RAM since your current 4GB of RAM is DDR3 and modern standard for computers today is DDR4)?

If you would like some recommended upgrades, please state your components list (include case, power supply, motherboard, etc) and budget for upgrades within this thread.

Well, I am not in a condition to build a new pc as of now. This was my custom build back in 2007. And also, I accidentally shorted out the fan connection on the motherboard so the fans are connected to an external adapter. The cooling is all right though, there are 3 extra fans in my system. And my motherboard can support max an i7 3rd gen. And yes ram is DDR3. 

15898575575203741874095914953911.jpg

10 hours ago, HEIL Zeus said:

Well, I am not in a condition to build a new pc as of now. This was my custom build back in 2007. And also, I accidentally shorted out the fan connection on the motherboard so the fans are connected to an external adapter. The cooling is all right though, there are 3 extra fans in my system. And my motherboard can support max an i7 3rd gen. And yes ram is DDR3. 

15898575575203741874095914953911.jpg

Okay, what memory configuration are you using on this system to get the current 4GB of total system memory (1x4GB, 2x2GB, 4x1GB, etc)?

Any LGA 1151 socket quad core CPU should work fine, would strongly suggest going used or refurbished component upgrades since the new ones are unreasonably expensive more often than not.

@Boomwebsearch 

a quick google search shows its a .net framework issue, sometimes windows doesnt come installed with it from the get go.

it does it in a later update.

try running windows updates.

if not then try control panel then , add and remove features and add .net framework

17 hours ago, Boomwebsearch said:

Okay, what memory configuration are you using on this system to get the current 4GB of total system memory (1x4GB, 2x2GB, 4x1GB, etc)?

Any LGA 1151 socket quad core CPU should work fine, would strongly suggest going used or refurbished component upgrades since the new ones are unreasonably expensive more often than not.

i am using 2X2GB config.

and i am trying to get my hands on a refurbished i7-3rd gen but it is proving very difficult to get one because people who have got this kind of cpu never go for top end. and i have a 450W psu. will it be fine for the i7 ?

On 5/18/2020 at 7:37 PM, PorkishPig said:

2005 shouldn't matter, it's rarely used nowadays. If the issue is still occurring, try running Microsoft .NET Framework Repair Tool from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30135. If this doesn't help, the issue likely originates from a hardware failure.

i ran the repair tool, it did the following changes:-

a. it rerun the windows installer

b. and another like this i cant remember

still epic games launcher is not running. same error. would the error be something related to directX ?

17 hours ago, TekSupport said:

a quick google search shows its a .net framework issue, sometimes windows doesnt come installed with it from the get go.

it does it in a later update.

try running windows updates.

if not then try control panel then , add and remove features and add .net framework

i installed .net framework 4.5.2 manually. i also ran the repair tool for it but i still cant get it to work. the epic launcher is still saying the same 0xc000007b error.

is there any other way i can play gta 5 on my pc ?

Assuming that the following video is correct, there shouldnt be any issues with your hardware that stops you from running epic games launcher.

so its definitely software related.

when installing .net did you experience issues doing it through add and remove features option? since you wrote that you did it manually.

what version of the windows 10 update are you on? i think 1909 is the latest.

Also have you run windows update?