Render issue in COD Warzone

So i play COD warzone on xbox one s and the game runs fine in fps and all but for some reason the render distance is crappy. textures that are about 200m away seem to look un rendered and it makes it look like a low poly game. When looking down the scope of a sniper into the distance the sight is horrible you cant tell the difference from a rock and a tree. 

Does anyone else have this issue?

Is there a fix for the issue?

Or is it just me or my system?

Just now, Viper9 said:

This is the issue: Xbox One S

Are you just being a smartass or is that the problem...?

3 minutes ago, Medium_rare said:

Are you just being a smartass or is that the problem...?

That's the problem, the Xbox One S is not powerfull enough to run COD Warzone at good settings. The game looks much better on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro and of course on PC. 

Just now, Viper9 said:

That's the problem, the Xbox One S is not powerfull enough to run COD Warzone at good settings. The game looks much better on Xbox One X or PS4 Pro and of course on PC. 

:( i knew it would be outdated one day, Thanks

Just now, Medium_rare said:

:( i knew it would be outdated one day, Thanks

The Xbox Series X and PS5 are out soon, so hold on for now. Then you could either buy one of them or build a gaming PC. 

Worst case if budget is an issue, you could grab an Xbox One X when it's gonna be on sale. 

Just now, Viper9 said:

The Xbox Series X and PS5 are out soon, so hold on for now. Then you could either buy one of them or build a gaming PC. 

Worst case if budget is an issue, you could grab an Xbox One X when it's gonna be on sale. 

Im hyped for the series x but i doubt ill get one as my dad doesn't see a use in another console and doesn't understand the power difference

1 hour ago, Medium_rare said:

Im hyped for the series x but i doubt ill get one as my dad doesn't see a use in another console and doesn't understand the power difference

Don't worry, for now enjoy your Xbox One S and you'll get something else later. 

Back in my days, I had a Nintendo 64 and had to wait two years after the release of the GameCube until my parents bought one. But now the good thing is you'll get the same games has the Xbox Series X for the first few years on your Xbox One so it's not that bad. 

• 10 months later...

Your console being outdated is cap. I play on pc with a rtx3070 and render distance is GARBAGE. 

And when searching this issue. Im not the only one. Yet nobody has a fix