Rate The Song Above You

ewok

7/10 would add it to my playlist if everything didn't melt together into what seems like just noise.

Catchy lol 6/10

Surprised this didn't come up...

But my type of music

Spoiler

CPU: AMD R7 5800X | CPU Cooler: Corsair H115i PRO | Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO | Memory: G.Skill RIPJAWS V DDR4 3200mhz 64GB | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080Ti FTW3 Ultra | PSU: Seasonic Prime 1300w | OS Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB | Games Drive: Samsung 850 EVO SSD 1TB | Media Drive: 2x WD Blue HDD 1TB in Raid 0 | Media Drive: 2x WD Black HDD 2TB in Raid 1 | Case: Corsair Obsidian 750D | Monitor 1: ASUS PB287Q UHD | Monitor 2: ASUS PG278Q WQHD

7/10 would add it to my playlist if everything didn't melt together into what seems like just noise.

The instrumentation melting together is mostly due to the YouTube compression. The lossless version sounds much clearer.

But maybe Mew would be more up your alley. Very similar instrumentation, but less noisy.

Sandstorm gets a 2/10 for me. It hasn't aged well at all, and it wasn't that good to begin with

The second song is not really my style. I never enjoyed the lighter and cleaner side of synth music. And if you have to use auto-tune, atleast do it tastfully or as an intersting effect.

5/10

Catchy lol 6/10

Surprised this didn't come up...

But my type of music

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

9/10 It reminds me of Hotline Miami

Telling bad jokes since 1996

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

9/10 It reminds me of Hotline Miami

6.5/10. Never played the game but it sounds like a sound track from the arcades. I like that.

Since we're going with a game theme...

I7 4970k, Sapphire R9 390 x2, HyperX Fury 16gb, Z97s Sli Krait, Corsair Rm 850w, Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 1tb Caviar Blue x2, Phantom 530, Samsung 4k Freesync Monitor, Razer Blackwidow Expert, Utechsmart Venus 50;

6.5/10. Never played the game but it sounds like a sound track from the arcades. I like that.

Since we're going with a game theme...

10/10 I don't even need to listen, but I'm going to anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzVc9FavwUw

EDIT: Grammar

Intel i5 3470/ Asus P8B75-V / 8GB 1333mhz cheap ass Kingston Ram  / XFX R9 390 / WD Caviar Blue 1TB / Crucial MX 100 256GB / Antec EA650W / Samsung SyncMaster P2370 / Steelseries Apex [RAW] / Logitech G400s / NZXT Phantom White / Moto G 2015 8GB

6/10. Good soundtrack.

I7 4970k, Sapphire R9 390 x2, HyperX Fury 16gb, Z97s Sli Krait, Corsair Rm 850w, Samsung 850 Evo 250gb + 1tb Caviar Blue x2, Phantom 530, Samsung 4k Freesync Monitor, Razer Blackwidow Expert, Utechsmart Venus 50;

6/10. Good soundtrack.

7/10 a Klassic get it?

6/10. Good soundtrack.

Not bad, catchy techno.

The Grey Squirrel

CPU: i7-6700k @ 4.8GHz - CPU Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3 - Motherboard: ASUS Z170-E - GPU:  ASUS GTX 1060 DUAL

Case: Inwin 303 - RAM: 4x8GB Corsair LPX Storage: 2x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 550W

Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired / Bungee Keyboard: Corsair Strafe Cherry MX Red Headphone: Sony MDR- 1R

Microphone:  Blue Yeti - Webcam: Logitech C920 - Monitors: 3x Dell S2415H 

Not bad, catchy techno.

5/10 overall but bonus points for the Mk sound-alke 3/4 the way through. The music video seemed like an advert for a product though.

Reminded me of this though.

5/10 overall but bonus points for the Mk sound-alke 3/4 the way through. The music video seemed like an advert for a product though.

Reminded me of this though.

3/10

I have disliked this song ever since it came out. It's a really bad Will Smith song, and on top of that, it ruins a really good Stevie Wonder song.

probably a 6/10. not exactly my preferrence, tough it was pretty good.

the best festival i've ever visited, with an amazing anthem this year:

I guess music like this is the reason why people don't believe me, when I say, that I'm a fan of electronic music.

I simply forget, that this is what popular modern electronic music sounds like. 

I'll give the song a 5/10. mostly becuase I don't know what merits I should judge it on.

It seems like the kind of music, that is best enjoyed with a big crowd, while dropping inhumane amounts of MDMA and LSD.

Personally, I find the song extremely repetative, and distortion used (especially on the lower end) is really overdone by now. 

But then again, I'm not the songs target audience. This song probably sounds to me like crust punk sounds to non-fans of crust punk.

Edit: I'm sorry that I went on a bit of a rant, but I seized the opportunity to just get this off my chest.

I'm also now just realizing how old this post makes me seem. Apperantly, I'm old and on, what is becoming clearer and clearer, the wrong side of musical history.

I'll give the song a 5/10. mostly becuase I don't know what merits I should judge it on.

It seems like the kind of music, that is best enjoyed with a big crowd, while dropping inhumane amounts of MDMA and LSD.

honestly, i expected somebody to give it a lot worse of a score :P

you are right that i 'learned' to enjoy this music at a large festival, and i've been going to these festivals for years now, so i guess it's kinda burned into my brain now. 

i immensly enjoy this kind of music, tough i'm never afraid to expand my horizon in terms of different music genres. (actually went to a metal festival a few weeks back, that was pretty mental!)

also, please ignore this post, person below me!

-

6/10. It sounded good but I didn't understand what was being sung (or screamed).

6/10. It sounded good but I didn't understand what was being sung (or screamed).

6/10 I respect the fact that they can actually play their instruments unlike some musicians nowadays, but the guitar and vocals were a little flat and bland for my taste.

Reapers by Muse

https://youtu.be/gcNEC9NaJuE

RIG:FX-6300@4.5GHz 1.4V with Hyper 212 evo with LTT NF-F12:MSI Overclockers R7 260X:4x4B Crucial Ballistix Sport:GA-970A-UD3P:1TB Seagate Brracuda & 120GB Crucial M500(OS and Programs)&Sandisk SSD PLUS(Games) In a Bitfenix Comrade with an NF-F12 as exhaust and OEM case fan as front intake

''time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time''

6/10 I respect the fact that they can actually play their instruments unlike some musicians nowadays, but the guitar and vocals were a little flat and bland for my taste.

Reapers by Muse

https://youtu.be/gcNEC9NaJuE

6.5/10 Was good but -.5 because of the guitar solo half way through because the squealing of the guitar was annoying after a while.

8/10 not my style but still good.

https://soundcloud.com/amellz/the-best-beat-drops-and-vine-songs

0/10 Because it's essentially a list of clips rather than a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHw7ZFvuokU

0/10 Because it's essentially a list of clips rather than a song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHw7ZFvuokU

5/10

Practically the same throughout, not really my style of music anyway, but I'm not very musical either just wanted to join in  :lol:

5/10

Practically the same throughout, not really my style of music anyway, but I'm not very musical either just wanted to join in  :lol:

10/10 Always loved this song. AC/DC are the definition of classic rock.

10/10 Always loved this song. AC/DC are the definition of classic rock.

8/10, kind of reminded me of the "Three Fates" Album, just harder.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VfHJ_Xy_JI

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

8/10, kind of reminded me of the "Three Fates" Album, just harder.

5/10. Smooth beat but very repetative. Got bored with it pretty quickly.

5/10. Smooth beat but very repetative. Got bored with it pretty quickly.

6/10

Interesting, but kind of weird imo :P

6/10

Interesting, but kind of weird imo :P

1/10 like the first guy in the video said "I don't like that"