New high end Streaming PC

Budget (including currency): About 1500€ - 1700€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming all kind of games. GTA with big graphic mods and other demanding games.

Other details

I use 3 monitors right now. A 24 inch Samsung 60Hz, a 27 inch Samsung 60Hz and a 27 inch Samsung 60Hz curved.

I mainly got the idea of buying a new PC when I wanted to use the Valve Index. But for using that I think I should buy a new PC.

The PC I'm using right now is getting about a 3000 Points on Time Spy Benchmark. 😂😅

My specs right now: 

CPU: i7 3770

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 Thunderbolt (MS-7752)

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

I would like your ideas / recommendations for my new Streaming PC.

Greetings,

Sebastian

Here are some suggestions. I would wait until the new ryzen processors come out and when the new nividia gpu comes out. Price is in USD. 

To push 3monitors gaming you’re going to need a lot of video card.  The bigger Nvidia cards all have a hardware streaming feature, so if a 5700xt isn’t enough video card the streaming issue fixes itself.without it you could stream off the cpu which would mean a spare core would be needed.  So 3700x/5700xt or whatever/rtx card

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

35 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

To push 3monitors gaming you’re going to need a lot of video card.  The bigger Nvidia cards all have a hardware streaming feature, so if a 5700xt isn’t enough video card the streaming issue fixes itself.without it you could stream off the cpu fan which would mean a spare core would be needed.  So 3700x/5700xt or whatever/rtx card

I'm just using the thrid monitor temporary because of the corona homeoffice and my dad got one extra monitor from work.

But for the future I'm also planning on using 3 monitors.

2 hours ago, tank234 said:

Here are some suggestions. I would wait until the new ryzen processors come out and when the new nividia gpu comes out. Price is in USD. 

Hey @tank234,

thanks for your fast response.

I just put the system into bottleneck calculator. And it gives me a 100% bottleneck.

I dont know if I just dont understand it but in my opinion less bottleneck is better. Right?

So is it just because the Ryzen 9 is so bad ass that the gpu is way to slow for it and there is room for upgrade or is it a bad system config.

Will the GPU slow the system down a lot?

3 minutes ago, B4sti said:

Hey @tank234,

thanks for your fast response.

I just put the system into bottleneck calculator. And it gives me a 100% bottleneck.

I dont know if I just dont understand it but in my opinion less bottleneck is better. Right?

So is it just because the Ryzen 9 is so bad ass that the gpu is way to slow for it and there is room for upgrade or is it a bad system config.

Will the GPU slow the system down a lot?

The concept of bottleneck is so badly understood it’s more or less useless.  This “bottleneck calculator” is very possibly garbage.  Bottlenecks can only happen if one part is much much more powerful than another part.  Even then it only happens in a specific workload.  The very idea of a “bottleneck calculator” is dumb.  It says to me that them maker knew people didn’t know what bottleneck meant and he could make money off that lack of understanding.  Reeks of abuse.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

2 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

The concept of bottleneck is so badly understood it’s more or less useless.  This “bottleneck calculator” is very possibly garbage.  Bottlenecks can only happen if one part is much much more powerful than another part.  Even then it only happens in a specific workload.  The very idea of a “bottleneck calculator” is dumb.  It says to me that them maker knew people didn’t know what bottleneck meant and he could make money off that lack of understanding.  Reeks of abuse.

So I should just give a shit on the bottleneck and you think the Ryzen + the 2070 is a good system?

No it should not be a big issue like bombastinator said the bottleneck calculators are not really accurate. Just realized that I put a 2070 super in there to save you some money I would go with the rx5700xt it is about the same performance as the 2070 for less, see here 

Just now, tank234 said:

No it should not be a big issue like bombastinator said the bottleneck calculators are not really accurate. Just realized that I put a 2070 super in there to save you some money I would go with the rx5700xt it is about the same performance as the 2070 for less, see here 

thx. I'll have a look

3 minutes ago, B4sti said:

So I should just give a shit on the bottleneck and you think the Ryzen + the 2070 is a good system?

What a bottleneck is is if you’ve got a very weak part (which you don’t have) and a strong or reasonably strong everything else. With the weak part running full tilt it’s impossible to make the strong part also run full tilt.   The most common weak part is memory, but only if there’s 8gb or less, followed by gpu, but normally only if the gpu is VERY low end.  Rarely a cpu if the cpu is old and weak.  
Small bottlenecks always happen.  it’s hard to balance things so that everything is 100%.
Large ones (the ones that matter) rarely happen and only happen on low end machines you aren’t building to begin with

3 hours ago, tank234 said:

Maybe I'm just blind, or stupid or both but I dont see a CPU Cooler on your List.

Is it my mistake or yours or what

Oh i'm stupid xD

Next Problem. Best Buy doesnt deliver to germany.

Is there any legit way to deliver it to germany? Or should I just buy the components on other pages?

2 hours ago, B4sti said:

Oh i'm stupid xD

Next Problem. Best Buy doesnt deliver to germany.

Is there any legit way to deliver it to germany? Or should I just buy the components on other pages?

1: Go to pcPartPicker.com

2: click the little person shaped icon and choose “Deutschland” as your nation

3: build a pc 

I don’t know why the earlier poster used US or CAN shopping sites..  there’s no reason for it.  Error possibly.

Hey Guys.

I just had a look at the top CPU Ranking for gaming.

Is it right that the i9 9900K is the leader ?

Because I'm thinking of changing the Ryzen against a i7 9700K or the i9 9900K.

What are your thoughts about this?

28 minutes ago, B4sti said:

Hey Guys.

I just had a look at the top CPU Ranking for gaming.

Is it right that the i9 9900K is the leader ?

Because I'm thinking of changing the Ryzen against a i7 9700K or the i9 9900K.

What are your thoughts about this?

The 9700k is 8/8, so faster than 4/8 but same number of total threads. I worry about the 9700k.  Slightly less than I used to, but I am not sure of the thing.  The 9700k is what competes price wise with the 3700k which is 8/16.  To get 8/16 in intel you would need a 9900k which competes price wise with the 3900x, a 12/24 chip.

To make it more fun, the 9xxx series is going EOL.  There is a 10xxx series replacing it which runs hotter and is more expensive.

I'm thinking of buying this version.

So @tank234 I just changed the CPU.

Many webpages say that the Intel Core i7 9700K is better for the price and the king would be the i9 9900K.

Would you say the Config I posted would also be a high end gaming pc?

It is a really good system for what you want to do. One suggestion that I have is to change the cooler out to something bigger like the dark rock pro 4 or dh15. It will give you much more head room if you ever plan on overclocking in the future.  

On 5/13/2020 at 1:37 PM, B4sti said:

My specs right now: 

CPU: i7 3770

RAM: 16 GB DDR4

Just for know, how can u run ddr4 on a i7 3770? Is it a miss click on the keyboard? 

5 hours ago, Pacorebon said:

Just for know, how can u run ddr4 on a i7 3770? Is it a miss click on the keyboard? 

I really dont know. Could be that its not ddr4 but nevermind. I'll have a look at the Ram later.

14 hours ago, B4sti said:

I'm thinking of buying this version.

So @tank234 I just changed the CPU.

Many webpages say that the Intel Core i7 9700K is better for the price and the king would be the i9 9900K.

Would you say the Config I posted would also be a high end gaming pc?

A 9700K is a terrible idea. You are buying into a dead end platform for starters. A Ryzen build will give you far better value for money.

It is a bit of an awkward time to be buying parts as Intel have the 14nm++++++++++++ and Z490 out, although some are still pre-order, and there is also the B550 boards for Ryzen due on the 16th June.