Best budget case without window?

Scotty4009

Finding it hard to find a good case without a window. Thinking about getting the Fractal Design Define R5. Anything better cheaper?

17 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

were are you living?

I'm from Australia

37 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

Do you need the sound dampening?

Don't really need it

2 minutes ago, _Omega_ said:

then:

I want to get that one but can't find one without a window

3 minutes ago, Scotty4009 said:

I want to get that one but can't find one without a window

thats bad... i think the one with the window is just more popular but there is a version without a window 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Even I am obsessed with a case without window and I use a Corsair case. Sure, there are a lot of high quality cases in the market and your pick of Fractal Design Define R5 is certainly one of the best cases available in the market. I’d like to suggest a few to your list and I hope this is useful in some way or the other.

Corsair Obsidian 1000D, Fractal Design Meshify-C, Nanoxia Deep Silence 4, NZXT H200i, and Phanteks Evolv Shift X are also some of the best cases without window and I think these are available even in Australia, so it should not be a problem for you to buy one from this list.

40 minutes ago, Scotty4009 said:

Does that one have a cd slot?

If you're referring to a 5.25" bay where you can insert a CD or DVD drive, it does.

22 hours ago, Scotty4009 said:

What makes that one a good option?

Price to performance. It's not a super feature packed and amazing build quality, but it's cheaper, and that was the criteria. I couldn't find the Define R5 so I'm not sure how much less I should be looking at price wise to stay under.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25