GPU, Motherboard, Wireless Card Compatibility

Fred Hill

Just wondering if anyone know if these parts will all work together. PC Part Picker doesn't have any issues with the compatibility but I am unsure if there are enough PCIe slots on the Mobo for everything to work.

- Asus Tuf X-570 Plus (Wi-fi) Motherboard or MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE WIFI ATX AM4 Motherboard

- Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6 GB Gaming OC Video Card

- Tp-Link Archer T5E AC1200 Wi-Fi Bluetooth PCIe Adapater

itll work. you dont need the wifi adapter for either board/

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

Looks like it'll work, no wifi adapter needed as the board comes with it built in.

Pc Specs: 

Ryzen 7 5800x- ROG STRIX X470-F  - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16gb 3200mhz - Kraken X63 AIO - MSI VENTUS 3x OC RTX 3070 - EVGA 1000W GW - NZXT H500i

3 minutes ago, ketchupspill said:

itll work. you dont need the wifi adapter for either board/

Ok, if I do choose to use the wifi adapter, will it still work with either board.

7 minutes ago, Fred Hill said:

Ok, if I do choose to use the wifi adapter, will it still work with either board.

itll work , per se, but its useless.  you already have a wifi card installed and if you have a router youre all good.

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

Just now, ketchupspill said:

itll work , per se, but its useless.  you already have a wifi card installed and if you have a router youre all good.

Ok, my brothers shop sells them and has one that I was going to get for free and I just wanted to check the compatibility. Thanks for the help.

Just now, Fred Hill said:

Ok, my brothers shop sells them and has one that I was going to get for free and I just wanted to check the compatibility. Thanks for the help.

no prob

Just now, ketchupspill said:

no prob

One other questions quickly, will the Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive work with this motherboard.

1 minute ago, Fred Hill said:

One other questions quickly, will the Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive work with this motherboard.

yeah. m.2 drives work with any board afaik

@Fred HillThe wifi adapters that come with the motherboard are probably better (support of AC) have extended antennas etc and come with bluetooth as well. no need to plug that free adapter in your system a better idea would be to resell it for 20$ or what it is worth by searching for it on ebay (search for bids mostly to have a realistic idea on how much you can sell it since you are not a shop and will give it as second hand no matter if its in brand new condition) 

Or ask them to give you something else for free.