Help to fix my macbook air

Please help me i cant solve this problem my macbook is working but the speakers are not detecting in hardware and fans run high speed 

Its says smc problem how to fic please linus helpspacer.png

20200327_102217.jpg

i'm not really a mac guy but when all else fails reinstalling the OS often helps. hopefully somebody else can chime in with some apple specific advice. 

I tried reinstalling the os but it didnt help in the lock down i cant even go to service i am at remote location please help

I don't know much about Apple products but since it's a macbook, you probably sneezed on it and now it hates you for unrelated reasons. 

I found this online: https://www.ifixit.com/Answers/View/491642/MacBook+Pro+late+2013+13”+PPN001+PFM006+fan+at+full+speed+and+slow

Could be a small bit of corrosion from liquid (even humidity) literally anywhere in the computer and because of Apple's infinite design wisdom, a damaged nonessential part may end up ruining the whole computer. Perhaps try removing the battery and putting it back in after cleaning the connections or look for any damage.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Just now, DarkEnergy said:

Perhaps try removing the battery

On a macbook air?

Good fuckin' luck. 

POS disposable "computer"

To the OP, it's a hardware problem, not designed to be fixed by non-Apple people. Take it to a repair center, it's your only option.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

Its only laptop i have and till the lock down in my country i cant go to service center  

I searched for liguid damage but it was not there one day it was working 100 % but ohter day gone 

Reset the SMC. if that doesn't work it's a hardware faillure and it will need to be serviced. 

She/Her

• 3 months later...

Hello @M_d I am also facing same issue with my macBook air.

Did u got it resolved?

If yes please help me with the solution.

IMG_20200820_164642.jpg