Where do I find a Rosewill case's gpu clearance

ENC2006

I am a first time pc builder and my current part selection has a Rosewill FBM-06 MicroATX Mini Tower Case and a MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB GT OC Video Card but when I visit the rosewill website it doesn't list the gpu clearance does anyone know an alternative source for this information?

25 minutes ago, ENC2006 said:

I am a first time pc builder and my current part selection has a Rosewill FBM-06 MicroATX Mini Tower Case and a MSI Radeon RX 570 8 GB GT OC Video Card but when I visit the rosewill website it doesn't list the gpu clearance does anyone know an alternative source for this information?

if youre using PCPARTPICKER, you can click into th case's info and scroll down, it should show max GPU clearence with and wthout drive bays.

stuff is cool. stuff that has fancy lighting is cooler. stuff that has fancy lighting and works is the coolest.

i game so i know a bit abt gaming tech, not much abt professional tech.

writing this as i finish a 3 hour D2 sesh so excuse anything wrong.

5 minutes ago, ketchupspill said:

if youre using PCPARTPICKER, you can click into the case's info and scroll down, it should show max GPU clearance with and without drive bays.

I checked in the data section i guess I will have to guess based on the general dimensions

20 hours ago, ENC2006 said:

It's unfortunate the ONE place it should be, it isnt. Based on the picture and what I know about motherboards (that micro ATX board in blue is a standard 9.6" long/wide) I'm gonna say you could fit close to if not a 300mm GPU in there.

Rosewill FBM-06

This is supported based on the Similar Rosewill Line-M has 300mm clearance

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811147166

So based on that, a RX570 will 100% fit, I', personally am not aware  of any versions that are longer than 247mm (9.75")

Edited by TVwazhere
Second source

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 4:44 PM, TVwazhere said:

It's unfortunate the ONE place it should be, it isnt. Based on the picture and what I know about motherboards (that micro ATX board in blue is a standard 9.6" long/wide) I'm gonna say you could fit close to if not a 300mm GPU in there.

Rosewill FBM-06

This is supported based on the Similar Rosewill Line-M has 300mm clearance

https://www.newegg.com/p/N82E16811147166

So based on that, a RX570 will 100% fit, I', personally am not aware  of any versions that are longer than 247mm (9.75")

I know this is a little late but thank you