Shipping RAM

I'm planning on selling some DDR4 memory, but I don't have the original packaging. What would be the safest way to ship the RAM so it doesn't get damaged in transit? Thanks!

1 minute ago, l_zheng101 said:

I'm planning on selling some DDR4 memory, but I don't have the original packaging. What would be the safest way to ship the RAM so it doesn't get damaged in transit? Thanks!

Best would be an antistatic bag to put the memory in, then place some bubblewrap around the RAM and then put it in a small cardboard box.

Can't really comfortably recommend anything else, as you want to avoid:

- static electricity (which bubblewrap and other plastic stuff can build up)

- protect the memory from falling

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have some good experience with just making a sleeve for the stick out of cardboard an shipping it in a small box with old newspaper... not the best but for me it worked so far

IMG_20200510_205200.jpg

but make sure that the sticks dont rattle around in the sleeves like crazy that could create static electricity even thou cardboard isn’t very likely to buildup hight charges.