Help me flesh out my first build

Budget (including currency): ~1100 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: APEX, RTX Minecraft, some light streaming and editing

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Here's what I've decided on for now. I've got a microcenter by my place so I think I'll go buy the ryzen 5 and Mobo bundle and pick out a case while I'm there. I've got the meat and potatoes chosen, I just need your best opinions on the rest of the build. 

PCPartPicker Part List
Type Item Price
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 3.8 GHz 6-Core Processor $204.99 @ B&H
Motherboard Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming ATX AM4 Motherboard  
Storage Western Digital Blue 500 GB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive $69.99 @ Newegg
Storage Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive $56.48 @ Newegg
Video Card EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO ULTRA GAMING Video Card $299.99 @ Newegg
  Prices include shipping, taxes, rebates, and discounts  
  Total (before mail-in rebates) $651.45
  Mail-in rebates -$20.00
  Total $631.45
  Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-10 01:26 EDT-0400  

4 minutes ago, Wallabyhorse said:

That motherboard is a waste of money, if you want X570 just get one of the $200 boards, or like the ASUS -P is fine, B550 doesn't come out until June 16th sadly.

Just get whatever case has a mesh front for airflow.

grab 3600mhz CL16 RAM if it's not much more than 3200mhz RAM

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

3 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

That motherboard is a waste of money, if you want X570 just get one of the $200 boards, or like the ASUS -P is fine, B550 doesn't come out until June 16th sadly.

Just get whatever case has a mesh front for airflow.

grab 3600mhz CL16 RAM if it's not much more than 3200mhz RAM

Ok I wasn't sure about the motherboard, but it's the one bundled Here which seems like an ok deal if I can find it in stock. There's also this one Here but I don't really understand what I'm missing out on for $100. I definitely want the x570 for upgradeability in a few years. Thanks for the video that should help a lot. 

You probably dont need the 3600x just get the 3600. The x variant is more money for no real performance upgrade

1 minute ago, Wallabyhorse said:

Ok I wasn't sure about the motherboard, but it's the one bundled Here which seems like an ok deal if I can find it in stock. There's also this one Here but I don't really understand what I'm missing out on for $100. I definitely want the x570 for upgradeability in a few years. Thanks for the video that should help a lot. 

There's only going to be one more CPU release confirmed for X570, will surely have a new socket for Ryzen 5000

the TUF is one of the best boards for the money

the way more expensive board is just there for looks mostly.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

10 minutes ago, Perrin said:

You probably dont need the 3600x just get the 3600. The x variant is more money for no real performance upgrade

Yes but the non X has been sold out and I want to take advantage of my microcenters memorial day sale. 

12 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

There's only going to be one more CPU release confirmed for X570, will surely have a new socket for Ryzen 5000

the TUF is one of the best boards for the money

the way more expensive board is just there for looks mostly.

Thanks that's definitely what I'll go with then