Resell Value?

Please delete if not allowed. Need help figuring out what my pc is worth. I heard 30-50% of purchase price, but I upgraded over the years and can't remember what I bought each part for. Here's a list of parts. Thanks in advance!

CPU: i7 7700k

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i PRO

GPU:EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB XC Ultra

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB

Storage: WD Blue 1 TB 7200RPM HD / Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD

Case: NZXT H440

PS: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Check around your area for systems that are roughly the same specs and see what prices they are, then price accordingly. 

Go to ebay, look for the configuration closest to yours, then sort by completed/sold items.

4 hours ago, DistressedPanda said:

Please delete if not allowed. Need help figuring out what my pc is worth. I heard 30-50% of purchase price, but I upgraded over the years and can't remember what I bought each part for. Here's a list of parts. Thanks in advance!

CPU: i7 7700k

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i PRO

GPU:EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 8GB XC Ultra

Motherboard: MSI Z170A Gaming M5

RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 16 GB

Storage: WD Blue 1 TB 7200RPM HD / Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD

Case: NZXT H440

PS: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold

Right off the bat, Bismarck, ND, is going to be tough as hell to sell in. I mean, there's no guarantee that any of the 11 people other than you who live there are looking for a gaming PC. Anyone who is would probably want an FX-9590/GTX 480 based system so it can reduce their dependence on heating oil in the winter.

But seriously, though, something like that in a place that remote, keep parting it out in the back of your mind. As to what I'd pay for it...$1,200 tops? The 7700K is officially obsolete courtesy of the Ryzen 3 3100, the SSD is ancient TLC from the "TLC sucks" days, really the only thing your system has going for it is the RTX 2080, which is admittedly a big enough plus that you could probably milk $1,400 out of someone who doesn't know what any of that means aside from "i7" and "2080".

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

11 hours ago, DistressedPanda said:

Please delete if not allowed.

New Builds and Planning

Build Planning Help, Appraisals, Tips and Tricks

Only thing we ask is that you would post to correct subforum. This has been moved by moderation.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv