Does anyone know a PCI Express x 16 dimensions?

I am working on a 3d  project for training my skills so I chose to make a complete PC as detailed as I possibly can without melting my IRL PC but I can't find any proper PCI Express x16 dimensions and I don't have calipers to measure it myself so please help. Thanks

10 minutes ago, Cjarka said:

I am working on a 3d  project for training my skills so I chose to make a complete PC as detailed as I possibly can without melting my IRL PC but I can't find any proper PCI Express x16 dimensions and I don't have calipers to measure it myself so please help. Thanks

They may vary somewhat.  The internal slot with the pins won’t, but iirc there are several types of pcie x16 slots that have different ways of implementing the slot lock so you’re likely looking at at least several different parts all of which will have different exterior dimensions.  I suspect they’re made by different companies and sold by them to OEM makers that attach them to motherboards.  Might have to pick one.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

The spec seems to only define the size of the pins themselves, not the case around them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PCI_Express#Physical_layer

https://www.lifewire.com/pci-express-pcie-2625962

Both of these list the length of the slot as 89mm for x16.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Thamk you so much