Valorant Anti-Cheat breaks cpu temps drivers and more..

Hello.. I have a problem with Vanguard (Anti-Cheat of Valorant) it just "breaks" all cpu temp driver sensors on my laptop.. Core Temp reports that the driver required to get the cpu temp info is not working when Vanguard is enabled even if the game is not running (at boot).. Also.. Ever since I installed it Every time i booted my laptop it kept trying to fix my C system drive.. a new 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Nvme.. Any one experienced anything like this..? any thoughts..? The solution i found for now after Riot support send me a generic response is to uninstall only the vanguard and install it only when i want to play the game.. then remove it again.. It is a pain but i need to know my temps more than i need to play this game.. good game for sure not the point though.. Also forgot to tell you earlier, i thing it might messed/reset my XTU undervolt.. but I can't be sure..

CPU i5-9300H || Motherboard Lenovo OEM I guess..:p || RAM 2x8GB HyperX 2666Mhz CL15-17-17 @ 1.2V || GPU RTX 2060 || Storage 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Nvme + 2TB WD Blue Mobile PC Drive || PSU 230Watt laptop charger... not funny... || Display 1080p 144Hz || Cooling what ever lenovo decided was good enough..:3 || Keyboard White backlight || Mouse Logitech G305 Black ||  Operating System Win 10 Pro + BackBox 7 || Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH

I've heard nothing but deplorable things about Valorant. Best fix is to delete everything to do with it and not support Riot and their garbage.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

I do like and enjoy the game with friends.. It still in closed beta so bugs and problems are not uncommon.. but messing with cpu temps and my windows drive is not an expected anti-cheating behavior..:p

CPU i5-9300H || Motherboard Lenovo OEM I guess..:p || RAM 2x8GB HyperX 2666Mhz CL15-17-17 @ 1.2V || GPU RTX 2060 || Storage 1TB Samsung 970 Evo Nvme + 2TB WD Blue Mobile PC Drive || PSU 230Watt laptop charger... not funny... || Display 1080p 144Hz || Cooling what ever lenovo decided was good enough..:3 || Keyboard White backlight || Mouse Logitech G305 Black ||  Operating System Win 10 Pro + BackBox 7 || Laptop Lenovo Legion Y540-15IRH

Valorant messes with your PC and even with RITO own LoL client.

I'd advise exactly the same thing suggested by @Statik.

It's obvious their experiments in beta go way beyond what normally happens at such stage. You want your PC be their test lab rat - don't listen to our advice.

13 hours ago, mikekir97 said:

I do like and enjoy the game with friends.. It still in closed beta so bugs and problems are not uncommon.. but messing with cpu temps and my windows drive is not an expected anti-cheating behavior..:p

Make sure that you quote or tag people if you want a reply.

And if you enjoy it enough to sacrifice the security and well being of your system, then by all means play it. I just know if a company was doing as shady shit as Rocket is, they can literally kiss my ass, and they sure as shit won't be getting my business.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

21 hours ago, mikekir97 said:

What would you expect for a program that installs drivers at RING 0 which has higher priviliges that a administrator and should NEVER be done by any piece of software period.

Did this lot even learn from starforce which was DRM that also conducted these shennigans and worse.