Tray vs boxed cpu

Hello, I have some doubt about this for my build are there any actual differences between a tray and boxed cpu and do I have to be careful when purchasing tray over boxed?

Tray usually oem, no cooler included, no warranty/support, but as long as the model number is same, should he same.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

1 minute ago, Mister Woof said:

Tray usually oem, no cooler included

So they are not refurbished in any way just to be clear about that.

As I understand it (and I'm not a pro here), pretty much the only difference is that boxed CPUs come with a cooler, and trays don't. So if it saves you enough to cover the cost of a cooler (or if you were planning on an aftermarket cooler anyway) go with the tray. But if you were going to rely on the stock cooler, go boxed.

Just now, Wavguy said:

So they are not refurbished in any way just to be clear about that.

I clarified a bit. Functionally same with differences in support 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x

Just now, fordy_rounds said:

As I understand it (and I'm not a pro here), pretty much the only difference is that boxed CPUs come with a cooler, and trays don't. So if it saves you enough to cover the cost of a cooler (or if you were planning on an aftermarket cooler anyway) go with the tray. But if you were going to rely on the stock cooler, go boxed.

Not really I already got a dark rock pro 4 was just wondering if it was safe to buy a tray vs boxed.

3 minutes ago, Mister Woof said:

I clarified a bit. Functionally same with differences in support 

I checked the website also asked for pictures of the cpu and they offer 2 years warranty price was retail just like in boxed.

2 minutes ago, Wavguy said:

I checked the website also asked for pictures of the cpu and they offer 2 years warranty price was retail just like in boxed.

was going off this

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000029613/processors.html

might be different where you live or the seller may independently give warranty