How to secure this PCIe riser to the case?

Frandesktop

I want to use the following PCIe x1 riser to move the PCIe x1 network card from the original location to a lower slot because the GPU is blocking it:

PCIe x1 riser

But it will just be dangling in the air. Is there an item that can secure it to the case? some bracket? I have the unused ATX screw holes on the case (because my mobo is mATX)

Or the best thing would be to use a velcro?

Ty

I would just leave the riser dangling. One end will be secured by plugging it into the motherboard; the other is secured by having the network card plugged into it, with the network card secured to the case. If it happens to line up to an ATX mobo hole/standoff, you could certainly use it, but I wouldn't put too much effort into it. (If you were using it for a second graphics card, something heavy like that, yes it would need to be more secured. But most network cards should be light enough to be secured only by the expansion slot screw with minimal sag.)

Thank you, wasn't sure about that 1 screw holding it to the case. But you're probably right, it's really little and light weight. If it will cause some trouble then I'll just go with the velcro method