MSI Afterburner borked, what should I use to OC my GPU?

rorythedawg

I used to use MSI afterburner for OCing on my RX580, however now when I launch it all the sliders are broken it does not display any information about my GPU.

I have tried using the AMD Radeon software's OCing tool but its absolute dog shit and wont apply the voltages I set correctly (for example ill set 1100 mv and it will run at 1200mv) and always reverts to the initial settings upon start up, Im sure I could fix the start up by getting more familiar with it but the software itself doesn't seem worth it. 

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling MSI after burner multiple times with no luck, I have no idea whats wrong with it, ive tried the beta version and tried work arounds to enable the sliders all to no avail. 

Does anyone know of other good OCing software for AMD cards? I need voltage control, core clock control, basic fan curve, and mem clock control, dont care about mem voltage. I also dont need any monitoring built in cause I have other programs that can monitor for me. 

Any help would be appreciated, just need to undervolt my GPU for the summer.

Fixed my MSI afterburner, for anyone who ends up with a similar issue and stumbles upon this thread the fix was to use guru3D display driver uninstaller and then to reinstall my AMD Adrenaline software.