case ideas?

skiibii

I'm building a micro atx  PC (first time build) and I'm wondering what case I should get. the PC is for gaming, photoshop, and school.

(if you have any ideas for the list also, feel free to say them im trying to say in the 700 dollar price range tho maybe 800)

Thanks in advance!

nice motherboard i have the full atx version heads up the rgb software is not amazing

if you want a reply you need to quote or @me 

I do not have a general case suggestion, but is there a specific need to use a mictro atx motherboard? If you do go with full size ATX you will get more options to choose from concerning your case and you might not have to use smaller coolers or CPUs as bigger ones would fit in your case as well.

Quote or tag me( @SEAL62 ) if you want me to see your reply

consider a reaction if I was funny, informative, helpful, or agreeable

CPU: Intel i9-9900K GPU: Aorus GeForce RTX 3080 Master Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
AIO: Corsair H150i RGB Platinum RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB 3000MHz Case: Corsair iCUE 465X RGB PSU: Corsair RM750x White

HP Envy x360 Convertible

CPU: Intel i5-10210U GPU: NVIDIA GeForce MX250 RAM: 16 GB DDR4 2666 SSD: 512GB PCIe

typically, espically for budget you tend to not want to spend more on processor than a GPU

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

@WambleCropped i did not even notice that ye you probably want to spend about 40% on a gpu depending on budget 

I have used a Phanteks Eclipse P300 case for awhile and for the price, the quality, airflow, and cable management is exceptionally high.

I've also built a PC using one of the Corsair Carbide cases, internally it is very similar to the Phanteks Eclipse P300.

1 minute ago, adiack said:

@WambleCropped i did not even notice that ye you probably want to spend about 40% on a gpu depending on budget 

If they are streaming, they could always just put the load onto the CPU. That way the performance of a game fully using the GPU wouldn't be challenged.

@KhakiHat that cpu if they were streaming in a modern muliti threaded game cant stream as well as you would expect i have to lower my setting quite a lot from ultras to high medium in a lot of cases 

to clarify, im just 11 years old. I play those really immature gaems like roblox and some mmorpg's. I use a wacom and photoshop and i tend to leave things open alot, so just for my sanity i want a good processor. (and im going to upgrade alot when i start playing more hardcore games). so basically i dont steam at all, a barely watch anything other than linus on my pc. and micro atx seems to be cheaper so i can same my parents and me some money.

3 minutes ago, adiack said:

@KhakiHat that cpu if they were streaming in a modern muliti threaded game cant stream as well as you would expect i have to lower my setting quite a lot from ultras to high medium in a lot of cases 

That's fair, for some reason I was thinking it was a Ryzen 7. I misread.

ok just remember if you upgraded you gpu you would prob need a better psu