Am I crossing a bridge too far?

aisle9

I'm staring at the Silverstone ML08B-H "Milo" case I picked up over the weekend, then at my i7-8086K, then at my GTX 1070 Gaming X, then at the Cryorig C7 that is literally the only worthwhile cooler I own that fits in this case. I'm thinking that the C7 probably doesn't stand a chance in this poorly-ventilated case with this beefy-ass CPU, even if I don't OC (not planning to). I'm looking at the Silverstone AR06 cooler on Amazon, which is somewhat bigger and better reviewed than the venerable C7 stock replacement. I love the portability of this case, and I love how much smaller the footprint is than my Meshify C, but I'm left wondering: is this as terrible of an idea as I think it is?

My case budget is $100, $150 if it comes from Newegg, Walmart, Adorama or Best Buy. Compact is important, but so is expandability. One of the things that drew me to the ML08 is that it has mounts for two SSDs, there's room for another if you ghetto rig it (I will), and room for a fourth or a full-size HDD in the GPU compartment. That lack of room to expand is why I didn't go for the Node 202. This will be replacing my Meshify C as my main computer, and I have to be able to get my stuff in there. I am not opposed to keeping the Milo and switching out the cooler, but AIOs are out and 58mm is my limit. I'm also considering making my next GPU a blower to keep heat from collecting in that compartment, or even flipping the fan around on a different CPU cooler so it's functioning as exhaust rather than intake. I'm willing to play around to keep this case because I really like how it looks, but damn it's going to get toasty in there, and I'm not sure how much I like the idea of throttling at stock. This isn't a MacBook Air, after all.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.