LCD Screen Going Beyond the Native Resolution

My System Info

Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500

Operating System: Windows* 10 Pro (10.0.18362)
Physical Memory: 8123 MB
Current Resolution: 1366 x 768

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-5010U CPU @ 2.10GHz
Processor Speed: 2095 MHz
Processor Graphics in Use: Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500
Shader Version: 5.0
OpenGL* Version: 4.4
OpenCL* Version: 2.0

* Microsoft DirectX* *
Runtime Version: 12.0
Hardware-Supported Version: 11.1

* Built-in Display *

Display Type: Digital
DDC2 Protocol: Supported
Gamma: 2.2
Connector Type: Embedded DisplayPort
Device Type: Built-in Display

Maximum Image Size
Horizontal Size: 13.39 inches
Vertical Size: 7.48 inches

Supported Modes
1366 x 768 (60p Hz)

The Question....

Can I Extend or increase my Display's Resolution beyond 1366x768? Will it break something? 

Story Time :)

I know that 1366x768 has 1049088 pixels and 1920x1080 has 2073600 pixels so it sounds totally impossible but here's where it gets interesting. 

VMware Workstation Pro 15, if you install Windows 10 (I tried it with Mac OS Mojave, Yosemite and Snow Leopard and it didn't work, although it works great in other Linux or Windows based OS) it let's you choose custom resolution in the Display Settings -> Display Resolution.

It let's you choose from 800x600 to (are you ready?) 5k

and guess what? if you select even 5k it works. 

Granted it don't have the pixels required for 5k Output and man it was an ordeal to switch back from the tiny display. But 1920x1080 it's something else. 

The display is not crisp and sharp but it's usable to say the least .

If you take a screenshot or record the screen inside the VM, it comes in the Crispy Clear 1080p. It works like a charm (More or less)

So, if I have to make a tutorial or something, I just switch to the Windows 10 VM and it just works. Going beyond 1080p is not at all worth it. Although I have tried both 4k and 5k and used a screen recorder inside the VM and took some screenshots, it just works as intended. 

(just waiting for them to add 16k support and then I will dethrone Linus *Evil Laugh*)

Now I did some digging and found out that many people have managed to increase their screen resolution beyond native. I understand it will be relatively blurry but 1080p is usable and if I can somehow get it for my Main Host OS Windows 10, it will be amazing. I will still try everything out there but just wanted to ask you guys if I might somehow destroy my PC (It is the only thing I have, no secondary)

Let me know if I can do it to the Host. Thanks a lot guys in advance and for reading the post. Cheers