Can't decide which AIO to take, would like some advice

I'm planning to buy an AIO for my PC, which is running on Ryzen 5 3600, GTX 1660, Gigabtye Aorus elite x570 and XPG d60g 3600 ram.

I'm really liking the looks of Deepcool Castle 240 rgb AIO but I'm also planning to get the corsair 3 pack ML120 fans or maybe even the QL if I save up. 
But if I took the Deepcool, I wouldn't be able to sync it up with the fans since deepcool only works with Mobo software from what I know. But if I took corsair AIO, like the H100i, I would only need to use Icue and have more fun and flare with the RGB (And also have control when to shut it off when I need to)

So, should I just get the Deepcool and mixed it with Corsair fan or should I get the Corsair one? I can't really decide and like to know some others point of view lol

i wouldn't get an aio at all for a 3600. get a decent aircooler and fill the rest of the case with the same type of fan to be able to easily synchronize them.

well it seems like you are not too bothered about the cooler and more about the rgb. 

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

2 minutes ago, boggy77 said:

i wouldn't get an aio at all for a 3600. get a decent aircooler and fill the rest of the case with the same type of fan to be able to easily synchronize them.

Oh yeah, I can understand that, I just prefer AIO since they look nicer tbh, and I do plan on upgrading to a 4th gen Ryzen 9 , within the next year

1 minute ago, Acid Panda said:

well it seems like you are not too bothered about the cooler and more about the rgb. 

Yup, can't lie that after I tried adding 2 strips of rgb, that It has grown on to me

Frankly, you could probably just take a NH-U12S chromax and strap on an RGB fan to save some money.

If you really want an AIO, the Arctic Liquid Freezer II reviewed pretty well on GN and you could just install RGB fans on that, though the block isn't exactly the sleekest and doesn't have RGB, which in that case the H100i would probably be your best bet if you already have other Corsair components.

1 hour ago, derhpasaur said:

Frankly, you could probably just take a NH-U12S chromax and strap on an RGB fan to save some money.

If you really want an AIO, the Arctic Liquid Freezer II reviewed pretty well on GN and you could just install RGB fans on that, though the block isn't exactly the sleekest and doesn't have RGB, which in that case the H100i would probably be your best bet if you already have other Corsair components.

Noctua fans with the heatsink cost as much as the Deepcool AIO in my country, so that why I feel like it better to spend the extra money on the AIO that has RGB fan on it instead of buying it seperately, which would probably cost more, in my country at least

Yeah I would like an AIO, because of how sleek it look, and the Arctic liquid freezer isn't avaible in my country yet, but thanks for the suggestion tho!