System screen blacks out randomly playing Modern warfare 2019 with Radeon VII

DingoOnMy40

I have A Radeon VII and i just started to play MW so Checking if anyone has this issue ether it blacks out and system still runs sometimes it comes back but game crashed sometimes it stays black then I had to force reboot and I did reinstalled drivers, used old drivers, even reinstalled my PC change game setting's then I borrowed a old GTX 1080 and I haven't had monitor blackout also Doom 2016 doesn't load with my RadeonVII  but is fine with 1080.

Is MW telling me to go back to Nvidia 

If I can fix this great if not we'll then I have to get a 2080 or 2080 ti

Help me LTT forums your my last hope

Thank you

My new build is 

Asus strix x570 gaming 

Nzxt 850 w PSu

Ryzen 7 2700x

4x16gb gskill 3400

Samsung 970 1tb m.2

4tb we black

You mentioned you borrowed a 1080, but you did not specify which GPU you currently own that is causing the issue.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X GPU: Reference 5700XT (Asus) Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix X470-F RAM: Corsair 32GB Vengeance 3600Mhz PSU: Corsair RM850X White

Cooling: Corsair H115i RGB Storage: 500GB WD SN750 M.2, 4TB Samsung EVO SSD Case: NZXT H500i White

Keyboard: Asus ROG Strix Flare (MX Red) Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

This happend to me few times, it means that your pc is propably overheated, but this may not be the case.

28 minutes ago, CPT_BEEMO said:

You mentioned you borrowed a 1080, but you did not specify which GPU you currently own that is causing the issue.

LOL I thought i type it in this isolation is getting to me Radeon VII

39 minutes ago, DingoOnMy40 said:

I have A Radeon VII and i just started to play MW so Checking if anyone has this issue ether it blacks out and system still runs sometimes it comes back but game crashed sometimes it stays black then I had to force reboot and I did reinstalled drivers, used old drivers, even reinstalled my PC change game setting's then I borrowed a old GTX 1080 and I haven't had monitor blackout also Doom 2016 doesn't load with my RadeonVII  but is fine with 1080.

Is MW telling me to go back to Nvidia 

If I can fix this great if not we'll then I have to get a 2080 or 2080 ti

Help me LTT forums your my last hope

Thank you

My new build is 

Asus strix x570 gaming 

Nzxt 850 w PSu

Ryzen 7 2700x

4x16gb gskill 3400

Samsung 970 1tb m.2

4tb we black

I have a RX 580 and I experience the same thing while playing the new warzone occasionally. When I got my first 2 victory's my whole system crashed, only when the victory screen appears though, not any other time. Idk if this helps but I feel for you.

25 minutes ago, ZeroTwo02 said:

I have a RX 580 and I experience the same thing while playing the new warzone occasionally. When I got my first 2 victory's my whole system crashed, only when the victory screen appears though, not any other time. Idk if this helps but I feel for you.

Radeon Issue i guess i wait  and see NVIDIA GTC 2020 keynote and might fully go back to nvidia