Need 3D printing; can someone assist me?

Phas3L0ck

After having acquired an odd coil cable, I decided to track down the connector and use it for my newest keyboard. The only problem is that I need a way to mount it neatly.

I designed a set of small parts with AutoCad and need to have them 3D printed, and for a number of logistical reasons I will NOT go througth "official services" from any company.
I attached my .stl file with the parts I need all in it.

I need at least 80% infill, and clear or white material. I don't care what type of filament/resin is used, just as long as it's either Clear or White. The whole thing was designed for easy manufacturability by any 3D printer machine, so no modifications of any kind are needed to the file. Please PM me if you the reader own or have immediate access to a 3D printer of some kind!  **And yes, I'll pay for it if necessary. We can arrange it all as long as you have a working 3D print machine.**

DIN-8 262 Fem_Receptacle Enclosure.stl

36 minutes ago, Phas3L0ck said:

Is ANYONE out there?

Not the right place to ask imo.

Also from your op it seems that you basically don't want to pay for it or pay just a few bucks.

On 4/30/2020 at 5:38 AM, Phas3L0ck said:

I'll pay for it if necessary

and for a number of logistical reasons I will NOT go througth "official services" from any company.

What exactly are those reasons? Even without "official services" you will need to deal with shipping.

19 hours ago, nox_ said:

Not the right place to ask imo.

Also from your op it seems that you basically don't want to pay for it or pay just a few bucks.

What exactly are those reasons? Even without "official services" you will need to deal with shipping.

I can get what I need from 3DHubs.com for $20 flat with shipping included. The problem is that it requires a "business email" account, and a "business name and address" of all things! So I can't get the most BASIC services unless I am a massive company somehow!  So before you go on to SLAM me, I suggest you look at the flaws in American business culture. I was all ready to order up, then the only site that works starts asking for all this "business" BULL$H1T, so WHAT WOULD YOU do?

4 hours ago, Phas3L0ck said:

So before you go on to SLAM me

Wasn't doing that, just pointed out that this is not the best place to ask for this. Also, your whole demeanor

I'll pay for it if necessary.

deters me from helping, because it looks like that you won't pay me fairly. I have access to a 3d printer but live in Europe, so shipping would be expensive. Also, I'm 100% sure that there are some company that provides 3d printing for individuals and not businesses only.

3 minutes ago, nox_ said:

Wasn't doing that, just pointed out that this is not the best place to ask for this. Also, your whole demeanor

deters me from helping, because it looks like that you won't pay me fairly. I have access to a 3d printer but live in Europe, so shipping would be expensive. Also, I'm 100% sure that there are some company that provides 3d printing for individuals and not businesses only.

Geez, what I meant was I thought someone in the U.S would print it for me for fun and then I would pay for shipping. I have nothing against paying for good services at a fair price.

Too bad we can't do this on eBay, they offer great shipping prices. But I'm sure you'd charge something enormous for the filament used, so meh...

And you can't get anything these days unless you have an account for it. But wait! First you have to create another account, then wait 6-8 weeks to be approved to use it, then you have to talk to a dozen and a half sales people to get permission to do business with them!

(maybe an exaggeration, but you get the point.)

Just now, Phas3L0ck said:

Geez, what I meant was I thought someone in the U.S would print it for me for fun and then I would pay for shipping.

Printing for fun? As in helping you save a bit of money? :D Highly doubt you will find someone then. Just look for a company that prints for individuals. There must be at least a few in all of the USA.