Videos/movies stutter or lag on 1440p 144hz monitor, no issue in games

Hello. :)

I recently bought a new monitor for my PC(gaming, internet stuff and watching movies/tv shows/anime) and I have issues with watching movies/anime on my PC now.

It only happens when watching stuff, I have no ghosting/stuttering/lags/FPS drops or anything like that when playing games or watching gameplay videos on YouTube.

I don't know exactly how to describe it with technical terms, but here are 3 videos that show the problem:

https://streamable.com/ruyt3z

https://streamable.com/8enxzq

https://streamable.com/a6gklq

You see how when the picture moves from left/right how the image stutters or drags behind? :(

Here are my specs:

GPU || AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT

CPU || Intel Core i5-8400

RAM || 16GB DDR4-3200

MB   || Z370-A PRO

PSU || Corsair RMX Series RM750x

I tried this to fix the "lag" issue:

1. Set all Windows 10 power settings to max performance.

2. Updated and reinstalled all drivers, AMD/GPU/Monitor/BIOS etc.

3. Tried different ports on both monitor and GPU.

4. Changed AMD software settings: Freesync On/Off, Input lag On/Off etc..

5. Set Display to 60hz/120hz/144hz and 1080p/1440p, tried all Overdrive options.

6. Tried different HDMI/DP cables.

7. I thought it was a hardware defect or VA panel ghosting with the 1st monitor I bought, the AOC AGON AG273QCX, so I returned it and got a LG 27GL83A-B instead. The issue still is the same and not better/worse in any way.

8. Tried video players that have "deinterlacing", like MPV/VLC, did not work either.

9. I also downloaded different versions of the same movies/anime to compare, like I downloaded Avengers Endgame in 1080p BluRay, 1080p webrip and 4k, but all versions have the same issue and on YouTube as well.

10. Connected my monitor to my mainboard and used the on-board graphics instead of my GPU, didn't change anything.

Here is what "worked":

1. Connected my PC to my parents TV = the issue is GONE. No more stuttering, I watched the exact same files/videos and they don't stutter. Their TV is the Samsung LE40A656.

I am not sure why it works fine on the TV but not on either of the 2 monitors I tried. I used the same cable, same port and everything, so all that's different is the TV and monitor.

At this point, I don't even know what else I can try or what to attempt next.

It would be really nice if someone can help me figure this out. It took me a long time to save up to buy my PC and then upgrade to a better GPU and monitor 2 years later and I really don't like that I can't watch videos without getting dizzy. =/

Thank you very much for reading and trying to help! o/

Still need help, no one replied here or on reddit. =/

I found some other posts from people with similar issues, but no one ever posted a solution or anything.