PC Shutting down randomly

I recently built a pc that has a Ryzen5 3400G on a B450 PLUS motherboard with 2x8GB 2600Mhz RAM.

I reused an oldish power supply that has 500W

Usually I use it in the morning, and every time I turn it on and launch a game it shuts down 2 minutes after. After shutting down I turn it back on and launch the game again and it works well, I can play all day.

BUT the next morning it happens again and the next morning again and its been a week already.

Today I used it in the morning for a little bit and it shutted down as always, but when i went to have lunch I turned it off. When I came back the same situation happened. So Im guessing this only happens when the pc cools down.

The temps are fine, used Cinebench 20 and Core Temp to measure it.

Does anybody know what could it possibly be ? And how to fix it ? 

18 minutes ago, SardaoDaNoite73 said:

This is a massive red flag to me. Have you tried swapping the power supplies?

Athlon X2 for only 27.31$   Best part lists at different price points   Windows 1.01 running natively on an Eee PC

My rig:

Spoiler

Celeronator (new main rig)

CPU: Intel Celeron (duh) N2840 2.16GHz Dual Core

RAM: 4GB DDR3 1333MHz

HDD: Seagate 500GB

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000 Series

Spoiler

Frankenhertz (ex main rig)

CPU: Intel Atom N2600 1.6GHz Dual Core

RAM: 1GB DDR3-800

HDD: HGST 320GB

GPU: Intel Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA) 3600

49 minutes ago, SardaoDaNoite73 said:

I recently built a pc that has a Ryzen5 3400G on a B450 PLUS motherboard with 2x8GB 2600Mhz RAM.

Usually I use it in the morning, and every time I turn it on and launch a game it shuts down 2 minutes after. After shutting down I turn it back on and launch the game again and it works well, I can play all day.

BUT the next morning it happens again and the next morning again and its been a week already.

Today I used it in the morning for a little bit and it shutted down as always, but when i went to have lunch I turned it off. When I came back the same situation happened. So Im guessing this only happens when the pc cools down.

The temps are fine, used Cinebench 20 and Core Temp to measure it.

Does anybody know what could it possibly be ? And how to fix it ? 

as @Djole123 said the psu is very sketchy and its probably why your pc is shutting down 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: 

Update: I went to buy a new psu and guess what? It worked, it doesn't shut down anymore and makes much less noise. Thank you guys very much!