SD Card keeps disconnecting when trying to read,write or delete.

Hello, I have got a Samsung SD card in my phone. It has been working well for about 4 years now and yesterday when I was playing some music that was stored in it from the phone, I got a notification that the SD card is corrupted and click the notification to fix it. It wanted me to format the card to fix it. Didnt want to do that as I had some important data init. When this happened I noticed the song I was playing kept playing uninterrupted by this. I clicked on some of the other songs in the card. Some would play but most wouldnt, the player would pop a message saying cant locate the file.

I plugged it on to my pc, it showed the message to do a scan to fix the issues. i hit ok to it but the very moment it started to read the card it would disconnect and after a couple of seconds it would reconnect. This made the scan fix to fail. When it reconnected I am able to open it and browse as well. I was able to copy some file from it to my pc even tough it repeatedly kept disconnecting.

Im unable to scan it or format it with any of the windows tools or even my android phone. Is this some hardware related issue with the card. I dont see any physical damages in it either. Is there anything I can do to get it to work before I toss it in the bin. Any suggestions would be helpful. thanks  

Yeah it's garbage.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020