Mid Range Gaming PC

The goal is to be able to play games/edit videos in 1080p, maybe 1440p if i buy a new monitor,  and be somewhat futureproof with a budget of 850$ (950€ part prices in Greece). I need suggestions on swaping case/psu/ram/gpu for the same price or lower and have the same or better performace.

The list:

you can get a 1tb sata ssd or a 500gb nvme drive for the price of that samsung drive. otherwise, looks good. look whether you can find a msi b450m mortar max. it's as good as the tomahawk, but usually cheaper and it comes with 2 m.2 slots.

1 minute ago, boggy77 said:

you can get a 1tb sata ssd or a 500gb nvme drive for the price of that samsung drive. otherwise, looks good. look whether you can find a msi b450m mortar max. it's as good as the tomahawk, but usually cheaper and it comes with 2 m.2 slots.

Thanks for the reply! Isn't Mortar Smaller than Max? Im worried about the airflow that's all. But the price is better for sure. 

1 minute ago, Holyest96 said:

Thanks for the reply! Isn't Mortar Smaller than Max? Im worried about the airflow that's all. But the price is better for sure. 

it's smaller yes, but what matters for airflow is the case, not the motherboard. the distance between the cpu and gpu is the same on atx and matx

If U can spend little more u can get Amd rx5600 xt and CPU cooler  Others parts are nice 

Edited by Shreyasb
By mistake

1 minute ago, Shreyasb said:

If U can spend little more u can get Amd rx5500 xt and CPU cooler  Others parts are nice 

Did you mean 5600XT? The 5500XT is significantly slower than the 1660S.

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

2 minutes ago, Shreyasb said:

If U can spend little more u can get Amd rx5500 xt and CPU cooler  Others parts are nice 

The same gigabyte super gaming version of rx5500 xt has exactly the same price as 1660. Any significal difference between them? 

Just now, Holyest96 said:

The same gigabyte super gaming version of rx5500 xt has exactly the same price as 1660. Any significal difference between them? 

1660 is better than 5500. 1660 super is even better. so don't bother with 5500

2 minutes ago, Holyest96 said:

1660s is way better but less powerful to 5600xt has mentioned that you want it be played at 1440p  RX 5500xt is slower

3 minutes ago, Shreyasb said:

1660s is way better but less powerful to 5600xt has mentioned that you want it be played at 1440p  RX 5500xt is slower

Hmm i see.. Hope i save money for a 144hz 1440p monitor in the future.it would be a great upgrade from 1080P LED i currently own.