Need help picking a gaming laptop.

Now, I know what you're going to say: Don't get a gaming laptop. Just build a PC. No. The reason I want a gaming laptop is for the following reasons: 1. I'm not going through the hassle of building a PC. That's not for me. 2. I like portability and gaming at weird places. 3. I don't need an extremely good PC. I play quite old games that don't need that much power.

Now what I would like my new gaming laptop to be able to handle:

• I play a game called War Thunder which is a game made in 2012. One of my favorites. I'd like to be able to run it at movie settings at 900p or High at 1080p. 60fps for both.
  • Weighs no more than 7 pounds. Important as I need it portable for school.
  • 15 inch screen. When it's 17 inches the pixel density gets worse.
  • Cost no more than €450.00 This may seem low but I am probably going to get it used.

i could sell you my laptop, but shipping to France from UK is not worth it. if you're getting it used, give us a few websites you're looking at, otherwise it's difficult for anyone to recommend anything.

@boggy77I'm mostly looking at ebay.fr, and amazon.fr refurbished. I don't know if there are any other sites that specialize in refurbished laptops.

It's not easy to find a laptop with decent game performance for that price, even used... with that said, this might fit the bill.

20 minutes ago, fishingbrick said:

I'm not going through the hassle of building a PC. That's not for me.

You can always get a prebuilt or pay someone to do it for you for that matter - but your budget is a bit low for the latter.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

this might fit the bill.

It might I just need to benchmark it.

Sadly it doesn't. It gets around 40 fps on 768p. If I raise my budget a bit more there might be something.