Pc won't post.. Then post again... Then not

So. I was playing some Battlefield 4 for about 90 mins, then suddenly, I hear a little "click" and both screens got black and pc goes off. 

It wont post, the 3 fans starts, the blue light of front panel goes on, but not post. So I think it was some overheat protection. Let cooldown for a while and try turn on again, wont post. 

Let's remove both sticks of ram, and put it in again, try remove the bios battery for 5 mins and let the power button pressed for a minute... Wont post, at this point i was very scared cus i need to work you know and this corona situation dont make it better. Then, i put all together again, but first put the cheap metal case in the ground (maybe static electricity...) then put back into the table again and connect it all, and... It post, the mf post and turn on again as if nothing happen.

Then... I turned off to connect a two pin fan I forgot to connect... Then WONT POST AGAIN... 

So im here sit in my chair asking why all this is happening... Maybe more overheat? 

I have to say yesterday i have to put apart the power supply becouse the fan failed and the temp go crazy to the point the thing starts smell to burn circuit. The psu is a very cheap 750w one, so maybe can ve that. Idk, for now im going to sleep. If anyone of you guys have a siggestion... 

Thank you. 

Pd: my pc specs:

Ryzen 5 3400g overclock to 1 volt and 3750mhz (defaults are 0.88 volts and 3700mhz)

2x8gb generic ram sticks

Some cheap chinese psu of 750w

Mb Asrock A320M HDV (yes it has the latest bios version) 

REPLACE the powersupply, get a better one. HOPE nothing else was damages, it sounds like you got lucky.

1 minute ago, itisme911 said:

REPLACE the powersupply, get a better one. HOPE nothing else was damages, it sounds like you got lucky.

Yeah I was thinking the same, the psu must be the problem, but why turn on again like nothing? Voltage problem? And why wont post? I mean, if nothing Even the fans turn on well yes, the psu is dead, but i this case all turn on... 

1 minute ago, itisme911 said:

A lot of things can fail partially and still function until they light up.

Btw, the psu fan should get Air in? Or push out? I as i say i replaced the psu fan yesterday and not shure if got the right airflow direction... 

Well. It was the psu. Just change it and work perfectly. Seem like one of the pins on the main power conector to the motherboard die and not enough power were been deliver.