Bios update without supported cpu.

I recently updated my msi b350m gaming pro motherboards bios to a beta version that doesn’t support my cpu, I need to know if there is a way to downgrade my bios or download a different version  without a cpu supported by my current bios.

pc specs:

amd a8 9600

amd rx560 4gb

16gb ddr4 

500gb SATA m.2 ssd

240gb SATA ssd

corsair vs450

Any feedback would be appreciated.

1 minute ago, Rainbow Dash said:

What beta bios did you install, and why did you install a beta bios?

I was planning to buy a 3600 in the future. 
im using the bios 7A39v2N

3 minutes ago, Archerr said:

I was planning to buy a 3600 in the future. 
im using the bios 7A39v2N

From what I can find about that bios is that MSI doesn't tell you what CPU is dropped from support, so you will need to get a 3000 series CPU to actually boot that board now, or you can borrow a 3000 series CPU from someone and downgrade it.

4 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

From what I can find about that bios is that MSI doesn't tell you what CPU is dropped from support, so you will need to get a 3000 series CPU to actually boot that board now, or you can borrow a 3000 series CPU from someone and downgrade it.

On the download page https://www.msi.com/blog/the-latest-bios-for-amd-300-400-series-motherboard at the top it says not supported cpus, mine is one of them. Also I live in Australia so the cheapest 3000 series cpu is $350

7 minutes ago, Archerr said:

On the download page https://www.msi.com/blog/the-latest-bios-for-amd-300-400-series-motherboard at the to it says not supported cpus, mine is one of them.

Yep, so your CPU is not supported. So you can't boot from it to downgrade the BIOS, there is nothing else you can do with that CPU and board currently. But you can always borrow a supported CPU from someone and downgrade it.

3 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

Yep, so your CPU is not supported. So you can't boot from it to downgrade the BIOS, there is nothing else you can do with that CPU and board currently. But you can always borrow a supported CPU from someone and downgrade it.

Will clearing the cmos reset the bios to the version that it came with out of the box allowing me to use my cpu?

6 hours ago, Archerr said:

Will clearing the cmos reset the bios to the version that it came with out of the box allowing me to use my cpu?

That won't work, you need to have a supported CPU.

Sorry for the late reply, I have just purchased a Ryzen 5 2600 which is supported by the bios. I was wondering if anything bad would have happened to the motherboard as it was unable to restart after the bios installed and just had a black screen. Will the new cpu work with the motherboard or did I break the motherboard?

1 hour ago, Archerr said:

Sorry for the late reply, I have just purchased a Ryzen 5 2600 which is supported by the bios. I was wondering if anything bad would have happened to the motherboard as it was unable to restart after the bios installed and just had a black screen. Will the new cpu work with the motherboard or did I break the motherboard?

I highly doubt anything was disturbed by attempting to run with the incorrect bios version for the cpu. All the traces go to the right areas obviously. It's most likely the BIOS doesn't know what it's looking at now with the new bios and fails to initialize. 

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

I bought a 2600 and the pc works fine now . Thanks for all the help